Assessing Quality in Cultural Goods: The Hedonic Value of Originality in Rembrandt's Prints
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.culturaleconomics.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10824/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor Ginsburgh & Sheila Weyers, 1999.
"On the Perceived Quality of Movies,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 23(4), pages 269-283, November.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Sheila Weyers, 1999. "On the perceived quality of movies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1697, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Palmquist, Raymond B, 1984. "Estimating the Demand for the Characteristics of Housing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 394-404, August.
- Françoise Benhamou & Victor Ginsburgh, 2002. "Is there a market for copies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1687, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Françoise Benhamou & Victor Ginsburgh, 2004. "Is there a market for copies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3315, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Goetzmann, William N, 1993. "Accounting for Taste: Art and the Financial Markets over Three Centuries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1370-1376, December.
- Elisabetta Lazzaro, 1997. "Le determinanti dei prezzi delle opere d'arte," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149117, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Chanel, O. & Gerard, L.A. & Ginsburgh, V., 1992. "The Relevence of Hedonic Price Indices the Case of Paintings," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 92a19, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Olivier Chanel & Louis-André Gérard-Varet & Victor Ginsburgh, 1996. "The relevance of hedonic price indices: the case of paintings," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1715, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pesando, James E, 1993. "Art as an Investment: The Market for Modern Prints," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1075-1089, December.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)