Are Small Recipients Overlooked by Sponsors? An Empirical Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-157, Jan.-Feb..
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- John O'Hagan & Denice Harvey, 2000. "Why Do Companies Sponsor Arts Events? Some Evidence and a Proposed Classification," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, pages 205-224.
- Abbing, Hans, 2002. "Why Are Artists Poor?," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9789053565650.
- Gordon Hughes & David Vines., "undated". "Deregulation and the Future of Commercial Television," Hume Papers 12, David Hume Institute.
- Orace Johnson, 1966. "Corporate Philanthropy: An Analysis of Corporate Contributions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 489-489.
More about this item
Keywordsadvertising; corporate donations; corporate giving; philanthropy; sponsoring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:28:y:2004:i:2:p:143-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .