On the impossibility of a generalization of the libertarian resolution of the liberal paradox
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Austen-Smith, David, 1982. "Restricted pareto and rights," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 89-99, February.
- Gaertner, Wulf & Kruger, Lorenz, 1981. "Self-Supporting Preferences and Individual Rights: The Possibility of Paretian Libertarianism," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 17-28, February.
- Farrell, M J, 1976. "Liberalism in the Theory of Social Choice," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 3-10, February.
- Roberts, Kevin W S, 1980. "Interpersonal Comparability and Social Choice Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 421-39, January.
- Fine, Ben, 1975. "Individual Liberalism in a Paretian Society," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1277-81, December.
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1980. "Liberal paradox and the voluntary exchange of rights-exercising," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 407-422, June.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1974. "A Pareto-consistent libertarian claim," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 388-410, April.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-57, Jan.-Feb..
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:51:y:1990:i:1:p:71-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.