On the impossibility of a generalization of the libertarian resolution of the liberal paradox
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kevin W. S. Roberts, 1980. "Interpersonal Comparability and Social Choice Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(2), pages 421-439.
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 1980. "Liberal paradox and the voluntary exchange of rights-exercising," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 407-422, June.
- Gaertner, Wulf & Kruger, Lorenz, 1981. "Self-Supporting Preferences and Individual Rights: The Possibility of Paretian Libertarianism," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 17-28, February.
- Fine, Ben, 1975. "Individual Liberalism in a Paretian Society," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1277-1281, December.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1974. "A Pareto-consistent libertarian claim," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 388-410, April.
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-157, Jan.-Feb..
- M. J. Farrell, 1976. "Liberalism in the Theory of Social Choice," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 3-10.
- Austen-Smith, David, 1982. "Restricted pareto and rights," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 89-99, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:51:y:1990:i:1:p:71-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.