Why Do Companies Sponsor Arts Events? Some Evidence and a Proposed Classification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Björn Frank & Kurt Geppert, 2002. "Corporate Donations to the Arts: Philanthropy or Advertising?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 307, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Justin Tan & Yuejun Tang, 2016. "Donate Money, but Whose? An Empirical Study of Ultimate Control Rights, Agency Problems, and Corporate Philanthropy in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 593-610, April.
- Björn Frank & Kurt Geppert, 2004. "Are Small Recipients Overlooked by Sponsors? An Empirical Note," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(2), pages 143-156, May.
- Bennett, Roger & Sargeant, Adrian, 2005. "The nonprofit marketing landscape: guest editors' introduction to a special section," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 797-805, June.
- Julia Hiscock & David E. Hojman, 2004. "Where Have All the Flowers Gone? Coase Theorem Failures in English Summer Cultural Events: The Case of Sidmouth International Festival," Research Papers 200406, University of Liverpool Management School.
- John O'Hagan & Clare McAndrew, 2000. "'Protecting' the National Artistic Patrimony; An Economics Perspective," Trinity Economics Papers 20007, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Gautier & Anne-Claire Pache, 2015. "Research on Corporate Philanthropy: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 343-369, February.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:240-249 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsarts sponsorship and promotion; rent-seeking; supply-chain cohesion; corporate philanthropy; special events;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:24:y:2000:i:3:p:205-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .