Why Do Companies Sponsor Arts Events? Some Evidence and a Proposed Classification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Björn Frank & Kurt Geppert, 2002. "Corporate Donations to the Arts: Philanthropy or Advertising?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 307, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Justin Tan & Yuejun Tang, 2016. "Donate Money, but Whose? An Empirical Study of Ultimate Control Rights, Agency Problems, and Corporate Philanthropy in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 593-610, April.
- Björn Frank & Kurt Geppert, 2004. "Are Small Recipients Overlooked by Sponsors? An Empirical Note," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 28(2), pages 143-156, May.
- John O'Hagan & Clare McAndrew, 2000. "'Protecting' the National Artistic Patrimony; An Economics Perspective," Trinity Economics Papers 20007, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Gautier & Anne-Claire Pache, 2015. "Research on Corporate Philanthropy: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 343-369, February.
- Bennett, Roger & Sargeant, Adrian, 2005. "The nonprofit marketing landscape: guest editors' introduction to a special section," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 797-805, June.
- Julia Hiscock & David E. Hojman, 2004. "Where Have All the Flowers Gone? Coase Theorem Failures in English Summer Cultural Events: The Case of Sidmouth International Festival," Research Papers 200406, University of Liverpool Management School.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:240-249 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsarts sponsorship and promotion; rent-seeking; supply-chain cohesion; corporate philanthropy; special events;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:24:y:2000:i:3:p:205-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.