Business-to-Consumer Harassment, Unfair Commercial Practices Directive and the UK—A Distorted Picture of Uniform Harmonization?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Cartwright, 2007. "Crime, punishment, and consumer protection," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Norbert Reich, 2005. "A European Contract Law, or an EU Contract Law Regulation for Consumers?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 383-407, December.
- Chris Willett, 2010. "Fairness and Consumer Decision Making under the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 247-273, September.
- Federico Ferretti, 2010. "A European Perspective on Consumer Loans and the Role of Credit Registries: the Need toReconcile Data Protection, Risk Management, Efficiency, Over-indebtedness, and a Better Prudential Supervision of," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Jane Williams & Caroline Hare, 2010. "Early Experiences of the Enforcement of the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive in Scotland," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 377-401, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:34:y:2011:i:4:p:437-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.