Business-to-Consumer Harassment, Unfair Commercial Practices Directive and the UK—A Distorted Picture of Uniform Harmonization?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chris Willett, 2010. "Fairness and Consumer Decision Making under the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 247-273, September.
- Jane Williams & Caroline Hare, 2010. "Early Experiences of the Enforcement of the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive in Scotland," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 377-401, December.
- Peter Cartwright, 2007. "Crime, punishment, and consumer protection," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Norbert Reich, 2005. "A European Contract Law, or an EU Contract Law Regulation for Consumers?," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 383-407, December.
- Federico Ferretti, 2010. "A European Perspective on Consumer Loans and the Role of Credit Registries: the Need toReconcile Data Protection, Risk Management, Efficiency, Over-indebtedness, and a Better Prudential Supervision of," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 1-27, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:34:y:2011:i:4:p:437-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.