Households over-indebtedness in the economic literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luisa Farinha, 2004. "Households’ debt Burden: An Analysis Based on Microeconomic Data," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Scott Fay & Erik Hurst & Michelle J. White, 2002. "The Household Bankruptcy Decision," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 706-718, June.
- Thomas B. Astebro & G. Chen, 2001. "The Economic Value of Reject Inference in Credit Scoring," Post-Print hal-00654597, HAL.
- Rinaldi, Laura & Sanchis-Arellano, Alicia, 2006. "Household debt sustainability: what explains household non-performing loans? An empirical analysis," Working Paper Series 570, European Central Bank.
- Ana del Río & Garry Young, 2005.
"The impact of unsecured debt on financial distress among British households,"
0512, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ana Del-Río & Garry Young, 2005. "The impact of unsecured debt on financial distress among British households," Bank of England working papers 262, Bank of England.
- Sarah Bridges & Richard Disney, 2004. "Use of credit and arrears on debt among low-income families in the United Kingdom," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Charles Grant & Mario Padula, 2006. "Informal Credit Markets, Judicial Costs and Consumer Credit: Evidence from Firm Level Data," CSEF Working Papers 155, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Adele Atkinson & Stephen McKay & Sharon Collard & Elaine Kempson, 2007. "Levels of Financial Capability in the UK," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 27(1), pages 29-36, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luisa ANDERLONI & Daniela VANDONE, 2011. "Vulnerabilità e benessere delle famiglie italiane," Departmental Working Papers 2011-40, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Faruqee, Rashid & Samad, Hussain A., 2013.
"Are microcredit borrowers in Bangladesh over-indebted ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6574, The World Bank.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Rashid Faruqee & Hussain A. Samad, 2014. "Are Microcredit Borrowers in Bangladesh Over-indebted?," Working Papers 26, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold indebtedness; over-indebtedness; financial exclusion;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2008-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .