Corporate Codes of Conduct: The Effects of Code Content and Quality on Ethical Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rob van Tulder & Ans Kolk, 2001. "Multinationality and Corporate Ethics: Codes of Conduct in the Sporting Goods Industry," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(2), pages 267-283, June.
- Sandro Castaldo & Francesco Perrini & Nicola Misani & Antonio Tencati, 2009. "The Missing Link Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Trust: The Case of Fair Trade Products," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Janet Adams & Armen Tashchian & Ted Shore, 2001. "Codes of Ethics as Signals for Ethical Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 199-211, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Garegnani & Emilia Merlotti & Angeloantonio Russo, 2015. "Scoring Firms’ Codes of Ethics: An Explorative Study of Quality Drivers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(4), pages 541-557, February.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:151:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3267-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lauren Kleynjans & Marek Hudon, 2016. "A Study of Codes of Ethics for Mexican Microfinance Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 397-412, March.
- Peter Seele & Irina Lock, 2015. "Instrumental and/or Deliberative? A Typology of CSR Communication Tools," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 401-414, October.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2949-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:17:p:4612-:d:260693 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Guerreiro & Paulo Rita & Duarte Trigueiros, 2016. "A Text Mining-Based Review of Cause-Related Marketing Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 111-128, November.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:156:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3570-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Lutz Preuss & Donna Brown, 2012. "Business Policies on Human Rights: An Analysis of Their Content and Prevalence Among FTSE 100 Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 289-299, September.
- Chassagnon, Virgile & Dubrion, Benjamin, 2015.
"Responsabilité sociale de l’entreprise et manipulation des salariés au travail : un éclairage institutionnaliste à partir d’une analyse de la littérature sur les codes de conduite,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 17.
- Virgile Chassagnon & Benjamin Dubrion, 2015. "Responsabilité sociale de l’entreprise et manipulation des salariés au travail : un éclairage institutionnaliste à partir d’une analyse de la littérature sur les codes de conduite," Post-Print halshs-01174961, HAL.
- Cynthia Clark & Jill Brown, 2015. "Multinational Corporations and Governance Effectiveness: Toward a More Integrative Board," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 565-577, December.
- Janie Fritz & Naomi O’Neil & Ann Popp & Cory Williams & Ronald Arnett, 2013. "The Influence of Supervisory Behavioral Integrity on Intent to Comply with Organizational Ethical Standards and Organizational Commitment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 251-263, May.
- Virginia Bodolica & Martin Spraggon, 2015. "An Examination into the Disclosure, Structure, and Contents of Ethical Codes in Publicly Listed Acquiring Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 459-472, February.
- Kristine Hoover & Molly Pepper, 2015. "How did They Say That? Ethics Statements and Normative Frameworks at Best Companies to Work For," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 605-617, October.
- Els Waegeneer & Jeroen Sompele & Annick Willem, 2016. "Ethical Codes in Sports Organizations: Classification Framework, Content Analysis, and the Influence of Content on Code Effectiveness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 587-598, July.
- BERINDE Mihai & ANDREESCU Nicoleta Alina, 2013. "Business Ethics Implementation In Organizational Culture Of Companies," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 44-53, July.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:2:p:159-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3217-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1821-:d:114571 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscodes of conduct; codes of ethics; code content; code quality; ethical performance; CSR ranking system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:99:y:2011:i:4:p:535-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.