Market Orientation, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Business Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Belaid Rettab & Anis Brik & Kamel Mellahi, 2009. "A Study of Management Perceptions of the Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Organisational Performance in Emerging Economies: The Case of Dubai," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 371-390, October.
- Theoharakis, Vasilis & Hooley, Graham, 2008. "Customer orientation and innovativeness: Differing roles in New and Old Europe," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 69-79.
- Ping, Robert Jr., 2004. "On assuring valid measures for theoretical models using survey data," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 125-141, February.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Li-Qun Wei & Chung-Ming Lau, 2008. "The impact of market orientation and strategic HRM on firm performance: the case of Chinese enterprises," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(6), pages 980-995, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agneta Sundström & Zahra Ahmadi, 2019. "The Mediating Role of CSR on the Market Orientation and Strategic Performance Relationship—A Study of the Public Housing Companies in Sweden," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Selmi, Noureddine & Chaney, Damien, 2018. "A measure of revenue management orientation and its mediating role in the relationship between market orientation and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 99-109.
- Yuen, Kum Fai & Wang, Xueqin & Wong, Yiik Diew & Ma, Fei, 2019. "A contingency view of the effects of sustainable shipping exploitation and exploration on business performance," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 90-103.
- Franck Brulhart & Sandrine Gherra & Bertrand V. Quelin, 2019.
"Do Stakeholder Orientation and Environmental Proactivity Impact Firm Profitability?,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 25-46, August.
- Brulhart, Franck & Gherra, Sandrine & Quelin, Bertrand V., 2017. "Do Stakeholder Orientation and Environmental Proactivity Impact Firm Profitability?," HEC Research Papers Series 1241, HEC Paris.
- Kawai, Norifumi & Strange, Roger & Zucchella, Antonella, 2018. "Stakeholder pressures, EMS implementation, and green innovation in MNC overseas subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 933-946.
- Brower, Jacob & Rowe, Katie, 2017. "Where the eyes go, the body follows?: Understanding the impact of strategic orientation on corporate social performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 134-142.
- Norifumi Kawai & Roger Strange & Antonella Zucchella, 2016. "Stakeholder Pressures, EMS Implementation, and Green Innovation in MNC Overseas Subsidiaries," DEM Working Papers Series 121, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Yuen, Kum Fai & Thai, Vinh V. & Wong, Yiik Diew, 2016. "The effect of continuous improvement capacity on the relationship between of corporate social performance and business performance in maritime transport in Singapore," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 62-75.
- Xuan Bai & Jeanine Chang, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility and firm performance: The mediating role of marketing competence and the moderating role of market environment," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 505-530, June.
- Gusti O. Widana & Sudarso K. Wirjono & Mustika S. Purwanegara & Mohamad Toha, 2015. "The Role of Business Ethics in the Relationship between Market Orientation and Business performance," International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 4(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Chengli Shu & Kevin Z. Zhou & Yazhen Xiao & Shanxing Gao, 2016. "How Green Management Influences Product Innovation in China: The Role of Institutional Benefits," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 471-485, February.
- Eric T. Micheels & Andreas Boecker, 2017. "Competitive strategies among Ontario farms marketing direct to consumers," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-23, December.
- João Guerreiro & Paulo Rita & Duarte Trigueiros, 2016. "A Text Mining-Based Review of Cause-Related Marketing Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 111-128, November.
- Huanyong Ji & Guannan Xu & Yuan Zhou & Zhongzhen Miao, 2019. "The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Firms’ Innovation in China: The Role of Institutional Support," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-20, November.
- Carlos Lassala & Andreea Apetrei & Juan Sapena, 2017. "Sustainability Matter and Financial Performance of Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-16, August.
- Yuen, Kum Fai & Li, Kevin X. & Xu, Gangyan & Wang, Xueqin & Wong, Yiik Diew, 2019. "A taxonomy of resources for sustainable shipping management: Their interrelationships and effects on business performance," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 316-332.
- Kemper, Jan & Schilke, Oliver & Reimann, Martin & Wang, Xuyi & Brettel, Malte, 2013. "Competition-motivated corporate social responsibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1954-1963.
- Long-Zeng Wu & Ho Kwan & Frederick Yim & Randy Chiu & Xiaogang He, 2015. "CEO Ethical Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility: A Moderated Mediation Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 819-831, September.
- Chin-Hung Tseng & Kuo-Hsiung Chang & Ho-Wen Chen, 2019. "Strategic Orientation, Environmental Innovation Capability, and Environmental Sustainability Performance: The Case of Taiwanese Suppliers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-19, February.
- Murad A Mithani, 2017. "Liability of foreignness, natural disasters, and corporate philanthropy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(8), pages 941-963, October.
- Yuen, Kum Fai & Thai, Vinh V. & Wong, Yiik Diew, 2017. "Corporate social responsibility and classical competitive strategies of maritime transport firms: A contingency-fit perspective," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 1-13.
- Theo Benos & Nikos Kalogeras & Frans J.H.M. Verhees & Panagiota Sergaki & Joost M.E. Pennings, 2016. "Cooperatives’ Organizational Restructuring, Strategic Attributes, and Performance: The Case of Agribusiness Cooperatives in Greece," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 127-150, January.
- Sheikh, Shahbaz, 2018. "Corporate social responsibility, product market competition, and firm value," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 40-55.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket orientation; corporate social responsibility; resource-based view; Dubai; emerging economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:99:y:2011:i:3:p:307-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.