The UK Alternative Investment Market – Ethical Dimensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Weisbach, 2010. "Corporate Governance," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number weis10-1, January.
- Becht, Marco & Mayer, Colin & Wagner, Hannes F., 2008.
"Where do firms incorporate? Deregulation and the cost of entry,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 241-256, June.
- Marco Becht & Colin Mayer & Hannes F. Wagner, 2008. "Where do firms incorporate? Deregulation and the cost of entry," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13306, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marco Becht & Colin Mayer & Hannes F. Wagner, 2008. "Where do firms incorporate? Deregulation and the cost of entry," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Alessandra Colombelli, 2010. "Alternative Investment Market: A Way to Promote Entrepreneurship," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 253-274, September.
- Colombelli, Alessandra, 2009. "Entrepreneurial dimensions of the growth of small companies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200902, University of Turin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Graduation and sell-out strategies in the Alternative Investment Market," Discussion Papers 4_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Ripamonti, Alexandre & Kayo, Eduardo, 2016. "Corporate Governance and Capital Structure: Stock, Bonds and Substitution," MPRA Paper 79457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campbell, Kevin & Tabner, Isaac T., 2014. "Bonding and the agency risk premium: An analysis of migrations between the AIM and the Official List of the London Stock Exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-20.
- Khurshed, Arif & Kostas, Dimitris & Saadouni, Brahim, 2016. "Warrants in underwritten IPOs: The Alternative Investment Market (AIM) experience," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 97-109.
More about this item
KeywordsAlternative Investment Market; corporate governance; ethical issues; institutional investors; junior stock exchanges; second tier markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:95:y:2010:i:2:p:223-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .