Responsible Leaders as Agents of World Benefit: Learnings from “Project Ulysses”
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Pless, 2007. "Understanding Responsible Leadership: Role Identity and Motivational Drivers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 437-456, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Maak & Nicola M. Pless & Christian Voegtlin, 2016. "Business Statesman or Shareholder Advocate? CEO Responsible Leadership Styles and the Micro-Foundations of Political CSR," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 463-493, May.
- Ron Berger & Chong Choi & Jai Kim, 2011. "Responsible Leadership for Multinational Enterprises in Bottom of Pyramid Countries: The Knowledge of Local Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(4), pages 553-561, July.
- Josep Mària & Josep Lozano, 2010. "Responsible Leaders for Inclusive Globalization: Cases in Nicaragua and the Democratic Republic of the Congo," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(1), pages 93-111, June.
- Michael A. Witt & Günter K. Stahl, 2016. "Foundations of Responsible Leadership: Asian Versus Western Executive Responsibility Orientations Toward Key Stakeholders," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 623-638, July.
- Thomas Maak & Nicola Pless & Christian Voegtlin, 2016. "Business Statesman or Shareholder Advocate? CEO Responsible Leadership Styles and the Micro-Foundations of Political CSR," Post-Print hal-01480535, HAL.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2898-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter Wymer & Sharyn R. Rundle-Thiele, 2017. "Inclusion of ethics, social responsibility, and sustainability in business school curricula: a benchmark study," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 14(1), pages 19-34, March.
More about this item
Keywordsresponsible leadership; leadership development; talent development; corporate citizenship; corporate social responsibility; business in society; cross-sector partnerships; Project Ulysses;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:85:y:2009:i:1:p:59-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .