Related Debates in Ethics and Entrepreneurship: Values, Opportunities, and Contingency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1974. "Limited Knowledge and Economic Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Davidsson, Per & Honig, Benson, 2003. "The role of social and human capital among nascent entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-331, May.
- Freeman, R. Edward, 2000. "Business Ethics at the Millennium," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 169-180, January.
- Dew, Nicholas & Velamuri, S. Ramakrishna & Venkataraman, Sankaran, 2004. "Dispersed knowledge and an entrepreneurial theory of the firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 659-679, September.
- Velasquez, Manuel, 2000. "Globalization and the Failure of Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 343-352, January.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1950. "A Difficulty in the Concept of Social Welfare," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 328-328.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuija Mainela & Vesa Puhakka & Per Servais, 2015. "Boundary crossing for international opportunities," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 173-185, September.
- Harmeling, Susan, 2011. "Contingency as an entrepreneurial resource: How private obsession fulfills public need," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 293-305, May.
- Barbara Orser & Catherine Elliott & Joanne Leck, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Feminists: Perspectives About Opportunity Recognition and Governance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 241-257, June.
- Ellen Auster & R. Freeman, 2013. "Values and Poetic Organizations: Beyond Value Fit Toward Values Through Conversation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 39-49, March.
- Javier Aranzadi, 2013. "The Natural Link Between Virtue Ethics and Political Virtue: The Morality of the Market," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 487-496, December.
More about this item
Keywordscontingency; pragmatism; entrepreneurship; values; opportunities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:84:y:2009:i:3:p:341-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.