Ethics and Religion: An Empirical Test of a Multidimensional Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCleary, Rachel & Barro, Robert, 2003. "Religion and Economic Growth across Countries," Scholarly Articles 3708464, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Parboteeah, K. Praveen & Cullen, John B. & Lim, Lrong, 2004. "Formal volunteering: a cross-national test," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 431-441, November.
- Agle, Bradley R. & Van Buren, Harry J., 1999. "God and Mammon: The Modern Relationship," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 563-582, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Walker & James Smither & Jason DeBode, 2012. "The Effects of Religiosity on Ethical Judgments," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(4), pages 437-452, April.
- Denni Arli & Fandy Tjiptono, 2014. "The End of Religion? Examining the Role of Religiousness, Materialism, and Long-Term Orientation on Consumer Ethics in Indonesia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 385-400, September.
- Boahen, Eric & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel, 2016. "Do Religion, Corporate Governance and BIG 4 Audit Interactions Affect Misclassification?," MPRA Paper 76804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2910-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Bala Ramasamy & Matthew C.H. Yeung, 2012. "Ethical distance and difference in Bilateral trade," Working Papers 11012, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Sadok El Ghoul & Omrane Guedhami & Yang Ni & Jeffrey Pittman & Samir Saadi, 2012. "Does Religion Matter to Equity Pricing?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(4), pages 491-518, December.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Gerald Lobo & Chong Wang, 2015. "Religiosity and Earnings Management: International Evidence from the Banking Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 277-296, December.
- Chen, Hanwen & Huang, Henry He & Lobo, Gerald J. & Wang, Chong, 2016. "Religiosity and the cost of debt," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 70-85.
- Subramaniam Ananthram & Christopher Chan, 2016. "Religiosity, spirituality and ethical decision-making: Perspectives from executives in Indian multinational enterprises," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 843-880, September.
- Zhu, Hong & Qian, Gong-ming, 2015. "High-tech firms’ international acquisition performance: The influence of host country property rights protection," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 556-566.
- K. Parboteeah & Sascha Walter & Jörn Block, 2015. "When Does Christian Religion Matter for Entrepreneurial Activity? The Contingent Effect of a Country’s Investments into Knowledge," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 447-465, August.
- Miltiadis Proios & Ioannis Proios, 2017. "The Influence of Religiosity on Moral Judgment in Sport," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Xingqiang Du, 2013. "Does Religion Matter to Owner-Manager Agency Costs? Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 319-347, December.
- Sofia Yasmin & Roszaini Haniffa & Mohammad Hudaib, 2014. "Communicated Accountability by Faith-Based Charity Organisations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 103-123, June.
More about this item
Keywordsreligion; ethics; cross-national study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:80:y:2008:i:2:p:387-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .