Ethics and Lobbying: The Case of Real Estate Brokerage
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sam Peltzman, 1986.
"The Health Effects of Mandatory Prescriptions,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
38, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Benham, Lee, 1972. "The Effect of Advertising on the Price of Eyeglasses," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 337-52, October.
- Steven D. Levitt & Chad Syverson, 2005.
"Market Distortions when Agents are Better Informed: The Value of Information in Real Estate Transactions,"
NBER Working Papers
11053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven D. Levitt & Chad Syverson, 2008. "Market Distortions When Agents Are Better Informed: The Value of Information in Real Estate Transactions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 599-611, November.
- Sirmans, C. F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1997. "Brokerage Pricing under Competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 102-117, January.
- Maurizi, Alex, 1974. "Occupational Licensing and the Public Interest," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 399-413, Part I, M.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Enrico Moretti, 2002.
"Can Free Entry be Inefficient? Fixed Commissions and Social Waste in the Real Estate Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
9208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Enrico Moretti, 2003. "Can Free Entry Be Inefficient? Fixed Commissions and Social Waste in the Real Estate Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(5), pages 1076-1122, October.
- Maya N. Federman & David E. Harrington & Kathy J. Krynski, 2006. "The Impact of State Licensing Regulations on Low-Skilled Immigrants: The Case of Vietnamese Manicurists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 237-241, May.
- Maurizi, Alex R & Moore, Ruth L & Shepard, Lawrence, 1981. "Competing for Professional Control: Professional Mix in the Eyeglasses Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 351-64, October.
- Morris M. Kleiner, 2000. "Occupational Licensing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 189-202, Fall.
- Catherine Gowthorpe & Oriol Amat, 2004. "Creative accounting: Some ethical issues of macro- and micro-manipulation," Economics Working Papers 748, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Linda L. Johnson & Christine Loucks, 1986. "The Effect of State Licensing Regulations on the Real Estate Brokerage Industry," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 14(4), pages 567-582.
- Milton Friedman & Simon Kuznets, 1954. "Income from Independent Professional Practice," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie54-1.
- James D. Shilling & C. F. Sirmans, 1988. "The Effects of Occupational Licensing on Complaints Against Real Estate Agents," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(2), pages 1-9.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:80:y:2008:i:1:p:23-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.