Beyond Economic Criteria: A Humanistic Approach to Organizational Survival
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Rabin & Ted O'Donoghue, 1999.
"Doing It Now or Later,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 103-124, March.
- Ted O'Donoghue & Matthew Rabin, 1996. "Doing It Now or Later," Discussion Papers 1172, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- O'Donoghue, Ted & Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Doing It Now or Later," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7t44m5b0, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Ted O'Donoghue and Matthew Rabin ., 1997. "Doing It Now or Later," Economics Working Papers 97-253, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, "undated". "Pro-Social Behavior, Reciprocity or Both?," IEW - Working Papers 107, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Elster,Jon, 1983. "Explaining Technical Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521270724, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreu Rafael & Riverola Josep & Mª Rosanas Josep & Santiago Rafael de, 2014. "Capability Building and Learning: An Emergent Behavior Approach," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 44(1), pages 7-38, December.
- Wolfgang Grassl & André Habisch, 2011. "Ethics and Economics: Towards a New Humanistic Synthesis for Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 37-49, March.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2010. "From action theory to the theory of the firm," IESE Research Papers D/855, IESE Business School.
- Andreu, Rafael & Riverola, Josep & Rosanas, Josep M. & de Santiago, Rafael, 2012. "Capability building and learning: An emergent behavior approach," IESE Research Papers D/952, IESE Business School.
- David Pastoriza & Miguel Ariño, 2013. "Does the Ethical Leadership of Supervisors Generate Internal Social Capital?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 1-12, November.
- Rosanas, Josep M., 2009. "A humanistic approach to organizations and to organizational decision-making," IESE Research Papers D/814, IESE Business School.
- Natàlia Cugueró-Escofet & Marion Fortin, 2014. "One Justice or Two? A Model of Reconciliation of Normative Justice Theories and Empirical Research on Organizational Justice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 435-451, October.
- Ibarra Garza, Alberto & Cugueró-Escofet, Natàlia & Canela, Miguel Ángel, 2017. "Prosocial Crowdlending in Kenya," IESE Research Papers D/1166, IESE Business School.
- Domenec Melé, 2016. "Understanding Humanistic Management," Humanistic Management Journal, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 33-55, September.
- Rosanas, Josep Maria, 2015. "Accounting, Management Control and the Financial Function in the Mission of the Firm," IESE Research Papers D/1098, IESE Business School.
- Cugueró-Escofet, Natàlia & Rosanas, Josep M., 2015. "Justice: A Sufficient Condition for Goal Congruence in Management Control Systems," IESE Research Papers D/1129, IESE Business School.
- Canals , Jordi, 2016. "Renewal Inside: Companies as respected institutions," IESE Research Papers D/1138, IESE Business School.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness ethics; ethical foundations of organization; trust; management theory; learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:78:y:2008:i:3:p:447-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.