I'll See It When I Believe It - A Simple Model of Cognitive Consistency
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Jonathan A. Parker, 2005.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1092-1118, September.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Jonathan A. Parker, 2002. "Optimal Expectations," Working Papers 146, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Discussion Papers in Economics.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Parker, Jonathan A, 2004. "Optimal Expectation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Jonathan A. Parker, 2004. "Optimal Expectations," NBER Working Papers 10707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Parker & Markus K Brunnermeier, 2002. "Optimal Expectations," FMG Discussion Papers dp434, Financial Markets Group.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2004. "Optimal Expectations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 426, Econometric Society.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Parker, Jonathan A., 2002. "Optimal expectations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24954, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Francesco Pattarin, 2008. "Is public information really public? The role of newspapers," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 08013, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Lee, Scott S., 2014.
"Awards unbundled: Evidence from a natural field experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 44-63.
- Nava Ashraf & Oriana Bandiera & Scott Lee, 2013. "Awards Unbundled: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 046, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ashraf, Nava & Bandiera, Oriana & Lee, Scott S., 2014. "Awards unbundled: evidence from a natural field experiment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61125, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elena Argentesi & Helmut Lütkepohl & Massimo Motta, 2010.
"Acquisition of Information and Share Prices: An Empirical Investigation of Cognitive Dissonance,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 381-396, August.
- Argentesi, Elena & Lütkepohl, Helmut & Motta, Massimo, 2006. "Acquisition of Information and Share Prices: An Empirical Investigation of Cognitive Dissonance," CEPR Discussion Papers 5912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elena Argentese & Helmut Luetkepohl & Massimo Motta, 2006. "Acquisition of information and share prices: An empirical investigation of cognitive dissonance," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/32, European University Institute.
- Tsao, J.Y. & Boyack, K.W. & Coltrin, M.E. & Turnley, J.G. & Gauster, W.B., 2008. "Galileo's stream: A framework for understanding knowledge production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 330-352, March.
- repec:cep:stieop:46 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBelief utility; cognitive dissonance; confirmatory bias; overconfidence; selective exposure;
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.