The Roles of Leadership Styles in Corporate Social Responsibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Groves & Michael LaRocca, 2011. "An Empirical Study of Leader Ethical Values, Transformational and Transactional Leadership, and Follower Attitudes Toward Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(4), pages 511-528, November.
- Kevin Groves & Michael LaRocca, 2011. "Responsible Leadership Outcomes Via Stakeholder CSR Values: Testing a Values-Centered Model of Transformational Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 37-55, January.
- Nicola Pless & Thomas Maak, 2011. "Responsible Leadership: Pathways to the Future," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 3-13, January.
- Shuili Du & C. B. Bhattacharya & Sankar Sen, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitive Advantage: Overcoming the Trust Barrier," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(9), pages 1528-1545, March.
- W.J. Johnston & V. Swaen, 2009. "The supporting function of marketing in corporate social responsibility," Post-Print hal-00575805, HAL.
- Duygu Turker, 2009. "How Corporate Social Responsibility Influences Organizational Commitment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 189-204, October.
- Shuili Du & Sankar Sen & C. B. Bhattacharya, 2008. "Exploring the Social and Business Returns of a Corporate Oral Health Initiative Aimed at Disadvantaged Hispanic Families," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 483-494, April.
- Thomas Maak & Nicola M. Pless, 2006. "Responsible Leadership in a Stakeholder Society – A Relational Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 99-115, June.
- Guido Palazzo & Andreas Scherer, 2006. "Corporate Legitimacy as Deliberation: A Communicative Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 71-88, June.
- David A. Waldman & Donald S. Siegel & Mansour Javidan, 2006. "Components of CEO Transformational Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(8), pages 1703-1725, December.
- Tamsin Angus-Leppan & Louise Metcalf & Sue Benn, 2010. "Leadership Styles and CSR Practice: An Examination of Sensemaking, Institutional Drivers and CSR Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 189-213, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadaf Iqbal & Tahir Farid & Jianhong Ma & Amira Khattak & Mohammad Nurunnabi, 2018. "The Impact of Authentic Leadership on Organizational Citizenship Behaviours and the Mediating Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in the Banking Sector of Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-11, June.
- Min-Seong Kim & Brijesh Thapa, 2018. "Relationship of Ethical Leadership, Corporate Social Responsibility and Organizational Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-16, February.
- Seda KIZIL & Atılhan NAKTİYOK, 2019. "Bu araştırmanın temel amacı, yöneticilerin göstermiş olduğu stratejik liderlik davranışlarının çalışanlarda oluşan kurumsal itibar algısı üzerindeki etkisinde kurumsal sosyal sorumluluğun (KSS) rolünü," Istanbul Business Research, Istanbul University Business School, vol. 48(1), pages 64-83, May.
- Andrea Felicetti, 2018. "A Deliberative Case for Democracy in Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 803-814, July.
- João Guerreiro & Paulo Rita & Duarte Trigueiros, 2016. "A Text Mining-Based Review of Cause-Related Marketing Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 111-128, November.
- Qian Hongdao & Sughra Bibi & Asif Khan & Lorenzo Ardito & Mohammad Nurunnabi, 2019. "Does What Goes Around Really Comes Around? The Mediating Effect of CSR on the Relationship between Transformational Leadership and Employee’s Job Performance in Law Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-19, June.
- Christof Miska & Mark E. Mendenhall, 2018. "Responsible Leadership: A Mapping of Extant Research and Future Directions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 117-134, March.
- Laura Marie Edinger-Schons & Lars Lengler-Graiff & Sabrina Scheidler & Jan Wieseke, 2019. "Frontline Employees as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Ambassadors: A Quasi-Field Experiment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 157(2), pages 359-373, June.
- Christopher Groening & Vamsi K. Kanuri, 2018. "Investor Reactions to Concurrent Positive and Negative Stakeholder News," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 149(4), pages 833-856, June.
- Claudia Eger & Graham Miller & Caroline Scarles, 2019. "Corporate Philanthropy Through the Lens of Ethical Subjectivity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 141-153, April.
- Yasemin Bal & Serdar Bozkurt & Pinar Buyukbalci, 2014. "Improving Social Responsibility Through Ethical Leadership: A Perceptions Based View," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0701667, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Transformational leadership; Transactional leadership; Stakeholder-oriented marketing; Organizational outcomes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:114:y:2013:i:1:p:155-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.