Supervisor–Subordinate Guanxi and Trust in Supervisor: A Qualitative Inquiry in the People’s Republic of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Millissa Cheung & Wei-Ping Wu & Allan Chan & May Wong, 2009. "Supervisor–Subordinate Guanxi and Employee Work Outcomes: The Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 77-89, April.
- Ahlstrom, David & Bruton, Garry D. & Lui, Steven S. Y., 2000. "Navigating China's changing economy: Strategies for private firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-15.
- Li-Qun Wei & Jun Liu & Yuan-Yi Chen & Long-Zeng Wu, 2010. "Political Skill, Supervisor-Subordinate "Guanxi" and Career Prospects in Chinese Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 437-454, May.
- Tsui, Anne S., 2006. "Contextualization in Chinese Management Research," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 1-13, March.
- James R Bailey & Chao C Cheng & Sheng-Gong Dou, 1997. "Conceptions of Self and Performance-related Feedback in the U.S., Japan and China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(3), pages 605-625, September.
- Yi Zhang & Zigang Zhang, 2006. "Guanxi and organizational dynamics in China: a link between individual and organizational levels," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 375-392, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSupervisor–subordinate guanxi; Trust in supervisor; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:3:p:313-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.