Ethical Cultures in Large Business Organizations in Brazil, Russia, India, and China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Tsalikis & Bruce Seaton, 2008. "The International Business Ethics Index: Japan," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 379-385, June.
- Alexandre Ardichvili & James Mitchell & Douglas Jondle, 2009. "Characteristics of Ethical Business Cultures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(4), pages 445-451, April.
- David A Ralston, 2008. "The crossvergence perspective: reflections and projections," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(1), pages 27-40, January.
- Chris Provis, 2008. "Guanxi and Conflicts of Interest," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 57-68, April.
- Michaelson, Christopher, 2010. "Revisiting the Global Business Ethics Question," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 237-251, April.
- John Tsalikis & Bruce Seaton, 2007. "The International Business Ethics Index: European Union," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 229-238, October.
- Christopher Robertson & Bradley Olson & K. Gilley & Yongjian Bao, 2008. "A Cross-Cultural Comparison of Ethical Orientations and Willingness to Sacrifice Ethical Standards: China Versus Peru," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 413-425, August.
- Cohen, Deborah Vidaver, 1993. "Creating and Maintaining Ethical Work Climates: Anomie in the Workplace and Implications for Managing Change," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 343-358, October.
- John Tsalikis & Bruce Seaton & Tiger Li, 2008. "The International Business Ethics Index: Asian Emerging Economies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 643-651, July.
- Koehn, Daryl, 2001. "Confucian Trustworthiness and the Practice of Business in China," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 415-429, July.
- Vladimir Avtonomov, 2006. "Balancing State, Market and Social Justice: Russian Experiences and Lessons to Learn," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 3-9, June.
- Robertson, Christopher J. & Gilley, K. Matthew & Street, Marc D., 2003. "The relationship between ethics and firm practices in Russia and the United States," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 375-384, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-016-0295-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas May & Cuifang Li & Jennifer Mencl & Ching-Chu Huang, 2014. "The Ethics of Meaningful Work: Types and Magnitude of Job-Related Harm and the Ethical Decision-Making Process," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(4), pages 651-669, June.
- Langevin, Pascal & Mendoza, Carla, 2013. "How can management control system fairness reduce managers’ unethical behaviours?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 209-222.
- Elisa Giuliani & Chiara Macchi, 2013. "Multinational Corporationsâ€™ Economic And Human Rights Impacts On Developing Countries: A Review And Research Agenda," Discussion Papers 2013/158, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Codruța Dura & Imola Drigă, 2013. "The Amazing Universe of Russian Multinationals: New Insights," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 51-60.
- Berger, Ron & Silbiger, Avi & Herstein, Ram & Barnes, Bradley R., 2015. "Analyzing business-to-business relationships in an Arab context," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 454-464.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:23:y:2015:i:c:p:58-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Anne Schmidt & Daniel Cracau, 2015. "Cross-Country Comparison of the Corporate Social Responsibility Orientation in Germany and Qatar: An Empirical Study among Business Students," FEMM Working Papers 150006, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsEthical business culture; Business ethics; BRICs; Brazil; Russia; India; China; USA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:105:y:2012:i:4:p:415-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.