Ethical Cultures in Large Business Organizations in Brazil, Russia, India, and China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 105 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Tsalikis & Bruce Seaton & Tiger Li, 2008. "The International Business Ethics Index: Asian Emerging Economies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(4), pages 643-651, July.
- Robertson, Christopher J. & Gilley, K. Matthew & Street, Marc D., 2003. "The relationship between ethics and firm practices in Russia and the United States," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 375-384, November.
- Michaelson, Christopher, 2010. "Revisiting the Global Business Ethics Question," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 237-251, April.
- John Tsalikis & Bruce Seaton, 2007. "The International Business Ethics Index: European Union," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 229-238, October.
- Vladimir Avtonomov, 2006. "Balancing State, Market and Social Justice: Russian Experiences and Lessons to Learn," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 3-9, June.
- Chris Provis, 2008. "Guanxi and Conflicts of Interest," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 57-68, April.
- Alexandre Ardichvili & James Mitchell & Douglas Jondle, 2009. "Characteristics of Ethical Business Cultures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(4), pages 445-451, April.
- Cohen, Deborah Vidaver, 1993. "Creating and Maintaining Ethical Work Climates: Anomie in the Workplace and Implications for Managing Change," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 343-358, October.
- David A Ralston, 2008. "The crossvergence perspective: reflections and projections," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(1), pages 27-40, January.
- Koehn, Daryl, 2001. "Confucian Trustworthiness and the Practice of Business in China," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 415-429, July.
- John Tsalikis & Bruce Seaton, 2008. "The International Business Ethics Index: Japan," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(2), pages 379-385, June.
- Christopher Robertson & Bradley Olson & K. Gilley & Yongjian Bao, 2008. "A Cross-Cultural Comparison of Ethical Orientations and Willingness to Sacrifice Ethical Standards: China Versus Peru," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 413-425, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:105:y:2012:i:4:p:415-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.