The Morality of Risk Modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Günter Franke & Harris Schlesinger & Richard C. Stapleton, 2006.
"Multiplicative Background Risk,"
INFORMS, vol. 52(1), pages 146-153, January.
- Franke, Guenter & Schlesinger, Harris & Stapleton, Richard C., 2011.
"Risk taking with additive and multiplicative background risks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1547-1568, July.
- Günter Franke & Harris Schlesinger & Richard C. Stapleton, 2011. "Risk Taking with Additive and Multiplicative Background Risks," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-25, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Scharfstein, David S & Stein, Jeremy C, 1990.
"Herd Behavior and Investment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 465-79, June.
- Doherty, Neil A & Schlesinger, Harris, 1983. "Optimal Insurance in Incomplete Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 1045-54, December.
- Glenn W. Boyle & Graeme A. Guthrie, 2003. "Investment, Uncertainty, and Liquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(5), pages 2143-2166, October.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Kevin A. Hassett, 1995.
"Investment Under Alternative Return Assumptions: Comparing Random Walks and Mean Reversion,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Hassett, Kevin A., 1995. "Investment under alternative return assumptions Comparing random walks and mean reversion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1471-1488, November.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Parkinson, Michael, 1980. "The Extreme Value Method for Estimating the Variance of the Rate of Return," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 61-65, January.
- Nicos A. Scordis & James Barrese & Ping Wang, 2008. "The Impact of Cash Flow Volatility on Systematic Risk," Journal of Insurance Issues, Western Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 31(1), pages 43-71.
- Péter Csóka & Jean-Jacques Herings & László Kóczy, 2006.
"Coherent Measures of Risk from a General Equilibrium Perspective,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
0611, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 30 Aug 2006.
- Csoka, Peter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Koczy, Laszlo A., 2007. "Coherent measures of risk from a general equilibrium perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2517-2534, August.
- Csóka, Péter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Kóczy, László Á., 2006. "Coherent Measures of Risk from a General Equilibrium Perspective," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
- Ilia Tsetlin & Robert L. Winkler, 2005. "Risky Choices and Correlated Background Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(9), pages 1336-1345, September.
- Daniel Nyberg, 2008. "The Morality of Everyday Activities: Not the Right, But the Good Thing To Do," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 587-598, September.
- Jan Tullberg, 2009. "Moral Compliance and the Concealed Charm of Prudence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 599-612, November.
- L. Eeckhoudt & C. Gollier, 2005.
"The impact of prudence on optimal prevention,"
- Murat Isik, 2006. "Implications of alternative stochastic processes for investment in agricultural technologies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 21-27.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1972. "The Irrelevance of Equilibrium Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1237-55, December.
- Johan J. Graafland, 2008. "Christian Perspectives on the Market," Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Unternehmensethik - Journal for Business, Economics & Ethics, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 9(1), pages 41 - 57.
- Sven Helin & Johan SandstrÃ¶m, 2007. "An Inquiry into the Study of Corporate Codes of Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 253-271, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:103:y:2011:i:1:p:7-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.