Private retirement savings and mandatory annuitization
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann & Fabian Kindermann, 2006.
"Tax-Favored Retirement Accounts: Are they Efficient in Increasing Savings and Growth?,"
012, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann & Fabian Kindermann, 2008. "Tax-Favored Retirement Accounts: Are they Efficient in Increasing Savings and Growth?," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(2), pages 171-198, June.
- Cagetti, Marco, 2003. "Wealth Accumulation over the Life Cycle and Precautionary Savings," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(3), pages 339-53, July.
- Warren Hrung, 2002. "Income Uncertainty and IRAs," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(5), pages 591-599, September.
- Luisa Fuster & Ayse Imrohoroglu & Selahattin Imrohoroglu, 2005. "Personal Security Accounts and Mandatory Annuitization in a Dynastic Framework," CESifo Working Paper Series 1405, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shinichi Nishiyama & Kent Smetters, 2005. "Consumption Taxes and Economic Efficiency with Idiosyncratic Wage Shocks," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(5), pages 1088-1115, October.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1999.
"Taxation and Saving,"
99007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 2003.
"Redistribution and Insurance: Mandatory Annuitization With Mortality Heterogeneity,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(1), pages 17-41.
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 2002. "Redistribution and Insurance: Mandatory Annuitization with Mortality Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 9256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Thomas DeLeire, 2002. "The Effect Of Individual Retirement Accounts On Household Consumption And National Saving," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(6), pages 504-538, July.
- Mariacristina De Nardi, 2002.
"Wealth inequality and intergenerational links,"
314, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mariacristina De Nardi, 2004. "Wealth Inequality and Intergenerational Links," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 743-768.
- Mariacristina Nardi, 2004. "Wealth Inequality and Intergenerational Links," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71, pages 743-768, 07.
- Mariacristina deNardi, 2000. "Wealth Inequality and Intergenerational Links," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0547, Econometric Society.
- Hans Fehr & Ã˜ystein ThÃ¸gersen, 2009. "Social Security and Future Generations," Chapters, in: Handbook of Research on Costâ€“Benefit Analysis, chapter 16 Edward Elgar.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 1997.
"The Costs and Benefits of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability,"
in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 123-166
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein, 1996. "The Costs and Benefits of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability," NBER Working Papers 5469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Reil-Held, Anette & Schunk, Daniel, 2008. "Saving incentives, old-age provision and displacement effects: evidence from the recent German pension reform," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 295-319, November.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Pok-sang Lam & Nelson C. Mark, 1998.
"Asset Pricing with Distorted Beliefs: Are Equity Returns Too Good To Be True?,"
NBER Working Papers
6354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pok-sang Lam & Stephen G. Cecchetti & Nelson C. Mark, 2000. "Asset Pricing with Distorted Beliefs: Are Equity Returns Too Good to Be True?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 787-805, September.
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2008.
"Private Retirement Savings in Germany: The Structure of Tax Incentives and Annuitization,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2238, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2008. "Private Retirement Savings in Germany: The Structure of Tax Incentives and Annuitization," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 133, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521846325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fehr, Hans & Habermann, Christian, 2008. "Welfare effects of life annuities: Some clarifications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 177-180, April.
- Pecchenino, Rowena A & Pollard, Patricia S, 1997.
"The Effects of Annuities, Bequests, and Aging in an Overlapping Generations Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(440), pages 26-46, January.
- Rowena A. Pecchenino & Patricia S. Pollard, 1995. "The effects of annuities, bequests, and aging in an overlapping generations model of endogenous growth," Working Papers 1995-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Guan Gong & Anthony Webb, 2008. "Mortality Heterogeneity and the Distributional Consequences of Mandatory Annuitization," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1055-1079.
- Dirk Krueger, 2006. "Public Insurance against Idiosyncratic and Aggregate Risk: The Case of Social Security and Progressive Income Taxation," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 52(4), pages 587-620, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:17:y:2010:i:6:p:640-661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.