Welfare effects of life annuities: Some clarifications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Spivak, Avia, 1981.
"The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(2), pages 372-391, April.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Avia Spivak, 1979. "The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 151, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Avia Spivak, 1979. "The Family as an Incomplete Annuities Market," NBER Working Papers 0362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kingston, Geoffrey & Piggott, John, 1999. "The Geometry of Life Annuities," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 67(2), pages 187-191, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:14015-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Kai, 2014. "Social security and the rise in health spending," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 21-37.
- repec:cup:jpenef:v:16:y:2017:i:04:p:554-583_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Fehr & Fabian Kindermann, 2010.
"Pension Funding and Individual Accounts in Economies with Life-cyclers and Myopes,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 56(3), pages 404-443, September.
- Hans Fehr & Fabian Kindermann, 2009. "Pension Funding and Individual Accounts in Economies with Life-cyclers and Myopes," CESifo Working Paper Series 2724, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Fehr & Fabian Kindermann, 2009. "Pension funding and individual accounts in economies with life-cyclers and myopes," Working Papers 2009/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2010. "Private retirement savings and mandatory annuitization," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(6), pages 640-661, December.
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2008.
"Private Retirement Savings in Germany: The Structure of Tax Incentives and Annuitization,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2238, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2008. "Private Retirement Savings in Germany: The Structure of Tax Incentives and Annuitization," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 133, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Mierau, Jochen O. & Trimborn, Timo, 2017.
"Stimulating annuity markets,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 554-583, October.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Jochen O. Mierau & Timo Trimborn, 2014. "Stimulating Annuity Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 4827, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heijdra, Bernardus & Mierau, Jochen & Trimborn, Timo, 2014. "Stimulating annuity markets," Research Report 14015-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Laps, Jochen, 2015. "Fully Funded Social Security Pensions, Lifetime Risk and Income," Working Papers 0603, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:99:y:2008:i:1:p:177-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.