International Study of Health Care Organization and Financing for renal replacement therapy in Italy: an evolving reality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avi Dor & Mark V. Pauly & Margaret A. Eichleay & Philip J. Held, 2007. "End-stage Renal Disease and Economic Incentives: The International Study of Health Care Organization and Financing," NBER Working Papers 13125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Luño, 2007. "The organization and financing of end-stage renal disease in Spain," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 253-267, December.
- Anne-Line Couillerot-Peyrondet & Cléa Sambuc & Yoël Sainsaulieu & Cécile Couchoud & Isabelle Bongiovanni-Delarozière, 2017. "A comprehensive approach to assess the costs of renal replacement therapy for end-stage renal disease in France: the importance of age, diabetes status, and clinical events," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(4), pages 459-469, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEnd-stage renal disease; Dialysis; Health care financing; Italy; I10; I11; I12; I18;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:7:y:2007:i:2:p:201-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.