The economics of end-stage renal disease care in Canada: incentives and impact on delivery of care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avi Dor & Mark V. Pauly & Margaret A. Eichleay & Philip J. Held, 2007. "End-stage Renal Disease and Economic Incentives: The International Study of Health Care Organization and Financing," NBER Working Papers 13125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cleemput, Irina & De Laet, Chris, 2013. "Analysis of the costs of dialysis and the effects of an incentive mechanism for low-cost dialysis modalities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 172-179.
- Avi Dor & Mark Pauly & Margaret Eichleay & Philip Held, 2007. "End-stage renal disease and economic incentives: the International Study of Health Care Organization and Financing (ISHCOF)," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 73-111, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEnd-stage renal disease; Dialysis; Health care financing; Medical costs; Reimbursement; Canada; I10; I11; I12; I18;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:7:y:2007:i:2:p:149-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .