International study of health care organization and financing: development of renal replacement therapy in Germany
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106603|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Isabelle Durand-Zaleski & Christian Combe & Philippe Lang, 2007. "International Study of Health Care Organization and Financing for end-stage renal disease in France," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 171-183, September.
- Tricia Nicholson & Paul Roderick, 2007. "International Study of Health Care Organization and Financing of renal services in England and Wales," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 283-299, December.
- José Luño, 2007. "The organization and financing of end-stage renal disease in Spain," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 253-267, December.
- Björn Wikström & Michael Fored & Margaret Eichleay & Stefan Jacobson, 2007. "The financing and organization of medical care for patients with end-stage renal disease in Sweden," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 269-281, December.
- Avi Dor & Mark V. Pauly & Margaret A. Eichleay & Philip J. Held, 2007. "End-stage Renal Disease and Economic Incentives: The International Study of Health Care Organization and Financing," NBER Working Papers 13125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toni Ashton & Mark Marshall, 2007. "The organization and financing of dialysis and kidney transplantation services in New Zealand," International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 233-252, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:7:y:2007:i:2:p:185-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.