Presenting Germany’s drug pricing rule as a cost-per-QALY rule
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Dranove & Daniel Kessler & Mark McClellan & Mark Satterthwaite, 2002.
"Is More Information Better? The Effects of 'Report Cards' on Health Care Providers,"
NBER Working Papers
8697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Dranove & Daniel Kessler & Mark McClellan & Mark Satterthwaite, 2003. "Is More Information Better? The Effects of "Report Cards" on Health Care Providers," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(3), pages 555-588, June.
- Werner B. F. Brouwer & Frans F. H. Rutten, 2010. "The efficiency frontier approach to economic evaluation: will it help German policy making?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1128-1131.
- J. Jaime Caro & Erik Nord & Uwe Siebert & Alistair Mcguire & Maurice Mcgregor & David Henry & Gerard de Pouvourville & Vincenzo Atella & Peter Kolominsky-Rabas, 2010. "IQWiG methods - a response to two critiques," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1137-1138.
- Afschin Gandjour, 2011. "Germany's Decision Rule for Setting Ceiling Prices of Drugs: A Comparative Analysis with Other Decision Rules," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 9(2), pages 65-71.
- Jason R. Barro & Robert S. Huckman & Daniel P. Kessler, 2005.
"The Effects of Cardiac Specialty Hospitals on the Cost and Quality of Medical Care,"
NBER Working Papers
11707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Jason R. & Huckman, Robert S. & Kessler, Daniel P., 2006. "The effects of cardiac specialty hospitals on the cost and quality of medical care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 702-721, July.
- Cookson, Richard & Hutton, John, 2003. "Regulating the economic evaluation of pharmaceuticals and medical devices: a European perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 167-178, February.
- Erik Nord & Jose Luis Pinto & Jeff Richardson & Paul Menzel & Peter Ubel, 1999. "Incorporating societal concerns for fairness in numerical valuations of health programmes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 25-39.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:103-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.