Presenting Germany’s drug pricing rule as a cost-per-QALY rule
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Dranove & Daniel Kessler & Mark McClellan & Mark Satterthwaite, 2003.
"Is More Information Better? The Effects of "Report Cards" on Health Care Providers,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(3), pages 555-588, June.
- David Dranove & Daniel Kessler & Mark McClellan & Mark Satterthwaite, 2002. "Is More Information Better? The Effects of 'Report Cards' on Health Care Providers," NBER Working Papers 8697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Jason R. & Huckman, Robert S. & Kessler, Daniel P., 2006.
"The effects of cardiac specialty hospitals on the cost and quality of medical care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 702-721, July.
- Jason R. Barro & Robert S. Huckman & Daniel P. Kessler, 2005. "The Effects of Cardiac Specialty Hospitals on the Cost and Quality of Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 11707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Jaime Caro & Erik Nord & Uwe Siebert & Alistair Mcguire & Maurice Mcgregor & David Henry & Gerard de Pouvourville & Vincenzo Atella & Peter Kolominsky-Rabas, 2010. "IQWiG methods - a response to two critiques," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1137-1138.
- Werner B. F. Brouwer & Frans F. H. Rutten, 2010. "The efficiency frontier approach to economic evaluation: will it help German policy making?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1128-1131.
- Cookson, Richard & Hutton, John, 2003. "Regulating the economic evaluation of pharmaceuticals and medical devices: a European perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 167-178, February.
- Erik Nord & Jose Luis Pinto & Jeff Richardson & Paul Menzel & Peter Ubel, 1999. "Incorporating societal concerns for fairness in numerical valuations of health programmes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 25-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afschin Gandjour, 2015. "Drug pricing and control of health expenditures: a comparison between a proportional decision rule and a cost-per-QALY rule," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 395-402, October.
- Afschin Gandjour, 2015. "Comment on: “Healthy Decisions: Towards Uncertainty Tolerance in Healthcare Policy”," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(9), pages 981-982, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDrug pricing; Germany; QALYs; Equity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:103-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.