Presenting Germany’s drug pricing rule as a cost-per-QALY rule
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Jaime Caro & Erik Nord & Uwe Siebert & Alistair Mcguire & Maurice Mcgregor & David Henry & Gerard de Pouvourville & Vincenzo Atella & Peter Kolominsky-Rabas, 2010. "IQWiG methods - a response to two critiques," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1137-1138.
- David Dranove & Daniel Kessler & Mark McClellan & Mark Satterthwaite, 2003.
"Is More Information Better? The Effects of "Report Cards" on Health Care Providers,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(3), pages 555-588, June.
- David Dranove & Daniel Kessler & Mark McClellan & Mark Satterthwaite, 2002. "Is More Information Better? The Effects of 'Report Cards' on Health Care Providers," NBER Working Papers 8697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Jason R. & Huckman, Robert S. & Kessler, Daniel P., 2006.
"The effects of cardiac specialty hospitals on the cost and quality of medical care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 702-721, July.
- Jason R. Barro & Robert S. Huckman & Daniel P. Kessler, 2005. "The Effects of Cardiac Specialty Hospitals on the Cost and Quality of Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 11707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Werner B. F. Brouwer & Frans F. H. Rutten, 2010. "The efficiency frontier approach to economic evaluation: will it help German policy making?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(10), pages 1128-1131.
- Cookson, Richard & Hutton, John, 2003. "Regulating the economic evaluation of pharmaceuticals and medical devices: a European perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 167-178, February.
- Erik Nord & Jose Luis Pinto & Jeff Richardson & Paul Menzel & Peter Ubel, 1999. "Incorporating societal concerns for fairness in numerical valuations of health programmes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 25-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afschin Gandjour, 2015. "Drug pricing and control of health expenditures: a comparison between a proportional decision rule and a cost-per-QALY rule," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 395-402, October.
- Afschin Gandjour, 2015. "Comment on: “Healthy Decisions: Towards Uncertainty Tolerance in Healthcare Policy”," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(9), pages 981-982, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDrug pricing; Germany; QALYs; Equity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:103-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .