Comment on: “Healthy Decisions: Towards Uncertainty Tolerance in Healthcare Policy”
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Loïc & Bleichrodt, Han & Eeckhoudt, Louis, 2013.
"Treatment decisions under ambiguity,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 559-569.
- L. Berger & H. Bleichrodt & L. Eeckhoudt, 2013. "Treatment decisions under ambiguity," Post-Print hal-00845893, HAL.
- BERGER, LoÃ¯c & BLEICHRODT, Han & EECKHOUDT, Louis, 2013. "Treatment decisions under ambiguity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2494, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Afschin Gandjour, 2012. "Presenting Germany’s drug pricing rule as a cost-per-QALY rule," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 103-107, June.
- Elamin H. Elbasha, 2005. "Risk aversion and uncertainty in cost-effectiveness analysis: the expected-utility, moment-generating function approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 457-470.
- Maiwenn J. Al & Talitha L. Feenstra & Ben A. van Hout, 2005. "Optimal allocation of resources over health care programmes: dealing with decreasing marginal utility and uncertainty," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(7), pages 655-667.
- Joshua Graff Zivin, 2001. "Cost-effectiveness analysis with risk aversion," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 499-508.
- Michael Hoel, 2003.
"Allocating health care resources when people are risk averse with respect to life time,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(7), pages 601-608.
- Hoel, Michael, 2009. "Allocating health care resources when people are risk averse with respect to life time," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:10, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:pharme:v:33:y:2015:i:9:p:981-982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.