Modeling and notation of DEA with strong and weak disposable outputs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1989. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons When Some Outputs Are Undesirable: A Nonparametric Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 90-98, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leleu, Hervé, 2013.
"Shadow pricing of undesirable outputs in nonparametric analysis,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 474-480.
- H. Leleu, 2013. "Shadow pricing of undesirable outputs in nonparametric analysis," Post-Print hal-00848044, HAL.
- Jan Clement & Vivian Valdmanis & Gloria Bazzoli & Mei Zhao & Askar Chukmaitov, 2011.
"Response to modeling and notation of DEA with strong and weak disposable outputs,"
Health Care Management Science,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 391-391, November.
- Gary Ferrier & Michael Rosko & Vivian Valdmanis, 2011. "Response to modeling and notation of DEA with strong and weak disposable outputs," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 389-390, November.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10729-015-9346-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Hervé Leleu & Albane Tarnaud, 2016. "The duality of Shephard’s weakly disposable technology," Working Papers 2016-EQM-06, IESEG School of Management.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0521-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Strong; weak disposable outputs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:14:y:2011:i:4:p:385-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.