Peter Bohm: Father of field experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anabela Botelho & Glenn W. Harrison & Lígia Costa Pinto & Elisabet E. Rutstrom, 2005. "Social norms and social choice," NIMA Working Papers 30, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- P. Bohm, 1967. "On the Theory of "Second Best"," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 301-314.
- Bohm, Peter, 1984. "Revealing demand for an actual public good," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 135-151, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2009. "Experiments in Environment and Development," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 157-182, September.
- Juan Cardenas, 2011. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons as Seen Through the Lens of Field Experiments," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 451-485, March.
- Messer, Kent D. & Murphy, James J., 2010.
"FOREWORD: Special Issue on Experimental Methods in Environmental, Natural Resource, and Agricultural Economics,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(2), April.
- Kent D. Messer & James J. Murphy, 2010. "Foreword: Special Issue on Experimental Methods in Environmental, Natural Resource and Agricultural Economics," Working Papers 2010-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Daniela Di Cagno & Werner Güth & Giacomo Sillari, 2015. "The better toolbox: Experimental Methodology in Economics and Psychology," Working Papers CESARE 2/2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2016. "Constructing markets: environmental economics and the contingent valuation controversy," MPRA Paper 78814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:expeco:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:213-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.