Use of Contingent Valuation to Elicit Willingness-to-Pay for the Benefits of Developmental Health Risk Reductions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heberlein, Thomas A. & Wilson, Matthew A. & Bishop, Richard C. & Schaeffer, Nora Cate, 2005. "Rethinking the scope test as a criterion for validity in contingent valuation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Dubourg, W R & Jones-Lee, M W & Loomes, Graham, 1997. "Imprecise Preferences and Survey Design in Contingent Valuation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(256), pages 681-702, November.
- Richard Carson & Robert Mitchell & Michael Hanemann & Raymond Kopp & Stanley Presser & Paul Ruud, 2003. "Contingent Valuation and Lost Passive Use: Damages from the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(3), pages 257-286, July.
- Mark Dickie & John List, 2006. "Economic Valuation of Health for Environmental Policy: Comparing Alternative Approaches. Introduction and Overview," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(3), pages 339-346, July.
- Smith, Richard D. & Richardson, Jeff, 2005. "Can we estimate the `social' value of a QALY?: Four core issues to resolve," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 77-84, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrera-Araujo, Daniel & Shaywitz, Bennett A. & Holahan, John M. & Marchione, Karen E. & Michaels, Reissa & Shaywitz, Sally E. & Hammitt, James K., 2017.
"Evaluating Willingness to Pay as a Measure of the Impact of Dyslexia in Adults,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 24-48, March.
- Herrera-Araujo, Daniel & Shaywitz, Bennett & Holahan, John & Marchione, Karen & Michaels, Reissa & Shaywitz, Sally & Hammitt, James K., 2017. "Evaluating Willingness to Pay as a Measure of the Impact of Dyslexia in Adults," TSE Working Papers 17-761, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Daniel Herrera-Araujo & Bennett A. Shaywitz & John M. Holahan & Karen E. Marchione & Reissa Michaels & Sally E. Shaywitz & James K. Hammitt, 2017. "Evaluating Willingness to Pay as a Measure of the Impact of Dyslexia in Adults," Post-Print halshs-01626796, HAL.
- Anna Alberini, 2017. "Measuring the economic value of the effects of chemicals on ecological systems and human health," OECD Environment Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsContingent valuation; Developmental effects; IQ; PCBs; QALY; Risk assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:43:y:2009:i:1:p:45-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .