Valuation and Management of Fishing Resources Under Price Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weninger, Quinn & Just, Richard E., 1997. "An Analysis of Transition From Limited Entry to Transferable Quota: Non-Marshallian Principles for Fisheries Management," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5225, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Neher,Philip A., 1990. "Natural Resource Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521311748, May.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2001. "Irreversible Deveolpment of a Natural Resource: Management rules and policy issues when direct use values and environmental values are uncertain," Working Papers 0111, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Ferraris & Elena Pagliarino, 2014. "Real Option Theory and Application to the Fishery Industry: A survey of the literature," CERIS Working Paper 201408, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Sarkar, Sudipto, 2009. "Optimal fishery harvesting rules under uncertainty," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 272-286, November.
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomic model; fishing resources; management flexibility; Real Options; G13; Q22;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:33:y:2006:i:1:p:39-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.