Irreversible Deveolpment of a Natural Resource: Management rules and policy issues when direct use values and environmental values are uncertain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arantza Murillas & José Manuel Chamorro, 2006. "Valuation and Management of Fishing Resources Under Price Uncertainty," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(1), pages 39-71, January.
- Karen Pittel & Lucas Bretschger, 2008. "Sectoral Heterogeneity, Resource Depletion, and Directed Technical Change: Theory and Policy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/96, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Karen Pittel & Lucas Bretschger, 2010.
"The implications of heterogeneous resource intensities on technical change and growth,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1173-1197, November.
- Karen Pittel & Lucas Bretschger, 2009. "The Implications of Heterogeneous Resource Intensities on Technical Change and Growth," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/120, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural resource; irreversible development; uncertainty ; exercise boundary; private optimum; social;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .