Benefits of a Reallocation of Nitrate Emission Reductions in the Rhine River Basin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ing-Marie Gren & Paul Jannke & Katarina Elofsson, 1997. "Cost-Effective Nutrient Reductions to the Baltic Sea," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(4), pages 341-362, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:58-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elofsson, Katarina, 2003. "Cost-effective reductions of stochastic agricultural loads to the Baltic Sea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 13-31, November.
- Liu Li & Li Bin, 2010. "Environmental Cost Analysis of the Relocation of Pollution-intensive Industries Case Study: Transfer of Ceramics Industry from Foshan to Qingyuan, Guangdong Province," EEPSEA Research Report rr2010081, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Aug 2010.
- Petra Kuhr & Josef Haider & Peter Kreins & Ralf Kunkel & Björn Tetzlaff & Harry Vereecken & Frank Wendland, 2013. "Model Based Assessment of Nitrate Pollution of Water Resources on a Federal State Level for the Dimensioning of Agro-environmental Reduction Strategies," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(3), pages 885-909, February.
- Fröschl, Lena & Pierrard, Roger & Schönbäck, Wilfried, 2008. "Cost-efficient choice of measures in agriculture to reduce the nitrogen load flowing from the Danube River into the Black Sea: An analysis for Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 96-105, December.
- Kreins, Peter & Heidecke, Claudia & Goemann, Horst & Hirt, Ulrike & Wendland, Frank, 2010. "Möglichkeiten Und Grenzen Der Politikanalyse Zur Umsetzung Der Wasserrahmenrichtlinie -- Anwendung Eines Hydro-Ökonomischen Modellverbundes Für Das Weser Einzugsgebiet," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93938, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- I. Heinz & M. Pulido-Velazquez & J. Lund & J. Andreu, 2007. "Hydro-economic Modeling in River Basin Management: Implications and Applications for the European Water Framework Directive," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 21(7), pages 1103-1125, July.
- Elofsson, Katarina & Folmer, Henk & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2003. "Management of eutrophicated coastal ecosystems: a synopsis of the literature with emphasis on theory and methodology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-11, November.
- Elofsson, Katarina, 2002. "Economics of Marine Pollution," Department of Economics publications 78, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Grossmann, Malte, 2012. "Economic value of the nutrient retention function of restored floodplain wetlands in the Elbe River basin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 108-117.
More about this item
Keywordscost-effectiveness; nutrients; Rhine; river basin policies; water quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:18:y:2001:i:1:p:19-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .