Asset Prices and History: The Case of Austria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willard, Kristen L & Guinnane, Timothy W & Rosen, Harvey S, 1996.
"Turning Points in the Civil War: Views from the Greenback Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1001-1018, September.
- Kristen L. Willard & Timothy W. Guinnane & Harvey S. Rosen, 1995. "Turning Points in the Civil War: Views from the Greenback Market," NBER Working Papers 5381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Bruno Frey: More cases of self-plagiarism unveiled
by Olaf Storbeck in Economics Intelligence on 2011-09-12 12:30:49
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 2010. "Did the Austrian Financial Market Become more Integrated with the German Market after EU Accession? - Il mercato finanziario austriaco si è integrato maggiormente con quello tedesco dopo l’adesione al," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 63(3), pages 297-304.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial markets; economic history; WWII; Austria; cliometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:26:y:1999:i:1:p:11-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .