EU VAT frauds
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Smith & Michael Keen, 2007.
"VAT Fraud and Evasion: What Do We Know, and What Can be Done?,"
IMF Working Papers
07/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Keen, Michael & Smith, Stephen, 2006. "VAT Fraud and Evasion: What Do We Know and What Can Be Done?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 59(4), pages 861-87, December.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Andrea Gebauer & Rüdiger Parsche, 2004. "The Ifo Institute’s Model for Reducing VAT Fraud: Payment First, Refund Later," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(2), pages 30-34, October.
- Fedeli, Silvia & Forte, Francesco, 1999. "Joint income-tax and VAT-chain evasion," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 391-415, September.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2001. "Tax Policy in the European Union," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 58(4), pages 466-, November.
- Bernd Genser, 2002.
"Coordinating VATs Between EU Member States,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
648, CESifo Group Munich.
- Silvia Fedeli & Francesco Forte, 2009. "Models of Cross-Border VAT Fraud," Working Papers 123, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:31:y:2011:i:2:p:143-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.