Coordinating VATs between EU Member States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernd Genser & Andreas Haufler, 1996.
"Tax competition, tax coordination and tax harmonization: The effects of EMU,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 59-89, February.
- Genser, Bernd & Haufler, Andreas, 1995. "Tax competition, tax coordination and tax harmonization: The effects of EMU," Discussion Papers, Series II 283, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Genser, Bernd & Haufler, Andreas, 1996. "Tax competition, tax coordination and tax harmonization: The effects of EMU," Munich Reprints in Economics 20319, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Genser, Bernd, 1996.
" A Generalized Equivalence Property of Mixed International VAT Regimes,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 253-262, June.
- Genser, Bernd, 1994. "A generalized equivalence property of mixed international VAT regimes," Discussion Papers, Series II 241, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Richard Bird & Pierre Gendron, 1998. "Dual VATs and Cross-Border Trade: Two Problems, One Solution?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(3), pages 429-442, July.
- Michael Keen, 2000. "VIVAT, CVAT and All That; New Forms of Value-Added Tax for Federal Systems," IMF Working Papers 00/83, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Gebauer & Chang Woon Nam & Rüdiger Parsche, 2003. "Is the Completion of EU Single Market Hindered by VAT Evasion?," CESifo Working Paper Series 974, CESifo Group Munich.
- Malinina, Tatiana, 2015. "Approaches to the Administration of Vat in the European Union and its Implications for the Customs Union," Published Papers mak15, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Silvia Fedeli & Francesco Forte, 2009. "EU VAT Frauds," Working Papers 129, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Silvia Fedeli & Francesco Forte, 2011. "EU VAT frauds," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 143-166, April.
- Christian Breuer & Chang Woon Nam, 2009. "VAT on Intra-Community Trade and Bilateral Micro Revenue Clearing in the EU," CESifo Working Paper Series 2771, CESifo Group Munich.
- José Sánchez Maldonado & Salvador Gómez Sala, 2006. "The Reform of Indirect Taxation in Spain: VAT and Excise," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0607, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Leonce Ndikumana, 2014. "International Tax Cooperation and Implications of Globalization," CDP Background Papers 024, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Krishanu Karmakar & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2014. "Fiscal Competition versus Fiscal Harmonization: A Review of the Arguments," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1431, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Mare, Mauro, 2015. "Why and How should the EU budget be reformed?," MPRA Paper 76112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:10:y:2003:i:6:p:735-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.