Cross Border Health Care: An Analysis of Recent ECJ Rulings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 2006. "The Power to Tax," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027922.
- Aggie Paulus & Arno van Raak & Frits van Merode & Eddy Adang, 2000. "Integrated health care from an economic point of view," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 200-210, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulus, Aggie & van Raak, Arno & van der Made, Jan & Mur-Veeman, Ingrid, 2003. "Market competition: everybody is talking, but what do they say?: A sociological analysis of market competition in policy networks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 279-289, June.
- Gulácsi, László & Kovács, Erzsébet & Oesterle, August & Boncz, Imre, 2007.
"Verseny az egészségügyben. Egyesült államokbeli és nyugat-európai példák
[Competition in health care. US and West European examples]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 480-498.
More about this item
Keywordscross border care; ECJ rulings; health care and EU; constitutional/institutional theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:14:y:2002:i:1:p:61-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.