Bankruptcy Regulations and the New German Insolvency Law from an Economic Point of View
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Oliver D. Hart & John Moore, 1994.
"The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring, pages 215-244
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1992. "The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform," NBER Working Papers 4097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1992. "The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform," CEP Discussion Papers dp0093, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Aghion, P. & Hart, O. & Moore, J., 1992. "The Economics of Bankruptcy Reform," Working papers 92-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk & Jesse Fried, 1998. "The Uneasy Case for the Priority of Secured Claims in Bankruptcy: Further Thoughts and a Reply to Critics," NBER Working Papers 6472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Daigle, Katherine H & Maloney, Michael T, 1994. "Residual Claims in Bankruptcy: An Agency Theory Explanation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(1), pages 157-192, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erkki Laitinen, 2011. "Assessing viability of Finnish reorganization and bankruptcy firms," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 167-198, April.
- Jochen Bigus & Thomas Eger, 2004. "Insolvenzrecht zwischen privatautonomer Gestaltung und öffentlicher Regulierung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(2), pages 193-209, May.
- Couwenberg, Oscar, 2001. "Survival rates in bankruptcy systems : overlooking the evidence," Research Report 01E15, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Aysun Uluc, 2011.
"An Alternative Method for Measuring Financial Frictions,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-31, April.
- Uluc Aysun, 2009. "An alternative method for measuring financial frictions," Working papers 2009-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:01e15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oscar Couwenberg, 2001. "Survival Rates in Bankruptcy Systems: Overlooking the Evidence," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 253-273, November.
- Fritz-Aßmus Dieter & Tuchtfeldt Egon, 2002. "Insolvenzen in Deutschland: Entwicklung und ordnungspolitische Perspektiven," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 53(1), pages 259-278, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInsolvency law; theory of the firm; property rights;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:11:y:2001:i:1:p:29-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .