Comparative Study of Domestic and Foreign Bank Performance in Thailand: The Regression Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Weller, 2000.
"Financial Liberalization, Multinational Banks and Credit Supply: The case of Poland,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 193-211.
- Weller, Christian E., 1999. "Financial liberalization, multinational banks and credit supply: The case of Poland," ZEI Working Papers B 10-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2002.
"When Is U.S. Bank Lending to Emerging Markets Volatile?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 171-196
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2001. "When Is U.S. Bank Lending to Emerging Markets Volatile?," NBER Working Papers 8209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2001. "When is U.S. bank lending to emerging markets volatile?," Staff Reports 119, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Martin Feldstein, 2002. "Economic and Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies: Overview of Prevention and Management," NBER Working Papers 8837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claessens, Stijn & van Horen, Neeltje, 2012.
"Being a foreigner among domestic banks: Asset or liability?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1276-1290.
- Claessens, Stijn & van Horen, Neeltje, 2009. "Being a foreigner among domestic banks: Asset or liability?," MPRA Paper 13467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stijn Claessens & Neeltje van Horen, 2009. "Being a Foreigner among Domestic Banks: Asset or Liability?," DNB Working Papers 224, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Neeltje van Horen & Stijn Claessens, 2009. "Being a Foreigner Among Domestic Banks; Asset or Liability?," IMF Working Papers 09/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Fadzlan Sufian & Muzafar Habibullah, 2009.
"Bank specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability: Empirical evidence from the China banking sector,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(2), pages 274-291, June.
- Fadzlan SUFIAN & Muzafar Shah HABIBULLAH, 2009. "Bank specific and macroeconomic determinants of bank profitability: Empirical evidence from the China banking sector," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 4(2), pages 274-291, June.
- Driton Balaj, 2015. "A Comparison of Financial Performance of Domestic and Foreign Banks in Kosovo by Using DuPont Model," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(6), pages 71-86, December.
- Fadzlan Sufian & Muzafar Shah Habibullah, 2010. "Developments in the efficiency of the Thailand banking sector: a DEA approach," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(3), pages 226-245, September.
- Sufian, Fadzlan & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2012. "Globalizations and bank performance in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 221-239.
- Süer, Ömür & Levent, Haluk & Şen, Süleyman, 2016. "Foreign entry and the Turkish banking system in 2000s," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 420-435.
- Mirza Vejzagic & Hashem Zarafat, 2014. "An Analysis of Macroeconomic Determinants of Commercial Banks Profitability in Malaysia for the Period 1995-2011," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(1), pages 41-57, January.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks; international financial markets; ownership structure; restructuring; G15; G21; G32; G34;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:38:y:2005:i:1:p:63-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.