Designing the institutions of international liberalism: some contributions from the interwar period
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Razeen Sally, 1998. "Classical Liberalism and International Economic Order: An Advance Sketch," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Roger E. Backhouse, 2005. "The Rise of Free Market Economics: Economists and the Role of the State since 1970," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 355-392, Supplemen.
- Kolev, Stefan, 2010. "F. A. Hayek as an ordo-liberal," HWWI Research Papers 5-11, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- David M. Levy & Sandra J. Peart, 2005. "The Theory of Economic Policy in British Classical Political Economy: A Sympathetic Reading," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 120-142, Supplemen.
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-57, Jan.-Feb..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:23:y:2012:i:1:p:45-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.