Designing the institutions of international liberalism: some contributions from the interwar period
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Levy & Sandra J. Peart, 2005. "The Theory of Economic Policy in British Classical Political Economy: A Sympathetic Reading," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 120-142, Supplemen.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1962. "The Physiocratic Theory of Economic Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 145-162.
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-157, Jan.-Feb..
- Kolev, Stefan, 2010. "F. A. Hayek as an ordo-liberal," HWWI Research Papers 5-11, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Razeen Sally, 1998. "Classical Liberalism and International Economic Order: An Advance Sketch," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Roger E. Backhouse, 2005. "The Rise of Free Market Economics: Economists and the Role of the State since 1970," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 355-392, Supplemen.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational economic order; Liberalism; Federalism; B20; F02; F59;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:23:y:2012:i:1:p:45-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .