Designing the institutions of international liberalism: some contributions from the interwar period
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 23 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/political+science/journal/10602/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David M. Levy & Sandra J. Peart, 2005. "The Theory of Economic Policy in British Classical Political Economy: A Sympathetic Reading," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 120-142, Supplemen.
- Warren J. Samuels, 1962. "The Physiocratic Theory of Economic Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 145-162.
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Scholarly Articles 3612779, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-157, Jan.-Feb..
- Kolev, Stefan, 2010. "F. A. Hayek as an ordo-liberal," HWWI Research Papers 5-11, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Razeen Sally, 1998. "Classical Liberalism and International Economic Order: An Advance Sketch," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 19-44, March.
- Roger E. Backhouse, 2005. "The Rise of Free Market Economics: Economists and the Role of the State since 1970," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 355-392, Supplemen.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:23:y:2012:i:1:p:45-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.