Mean-VaR Portfolio Selection Under Real Constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Rachel & Huisman, Ronald & Koedijk, Kees, 2001. "Optimal portfolio selection in a Value-at-Risk framework," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1789-1804, September.
- Xiaolou Yang, 2006. "Improving Portfolio Efficiency: A Genetic Algorithm Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Jansen, Dennis W. & Koedijk, Kees G. & de Vries, Casper G., 2000. "Portfolio selection with limited downside risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 247-269, November.
- Arzac, Enrique R. & Bawa, Vijay S., 1977. "Portfolio choice and equilibrium in capital markets with safety-first investors," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 277-288, May.
- Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting, 2008. "Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 393-404, February.
- Baixauli, J. Samuel & Alvarez, Susana, 2004. "Analysis of the conditional stock-return distribution under incomplete specification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 276-283, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lwin, Khin T. & Qu, Rong & MacCarthy, Bart L., 2017. "Mean-VaR portfolio optimization: A nonparametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 751-766.
- Liu, Yong-Jun & Zhang, Wei-Guo, 2015. "A multi-period fuzzy portfolio optimization model with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 933-941.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:256:y:2015:i:c:p:445-458 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio selection; Heuristics; Optimization; Risk management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:37:y:2011:i:2:p:113-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .