Generalized purchasing power parity and the case of the European Union as a successful currency area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Enders, Walter, 1988. "ARIMA and Cointegration Tests of PPP under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Regimes," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 504-508, August.
- Norrbin, S.C., 1993. "Bivariate Cointegration Among European Monetary System Exchange Rates," Working Papers 1993_07_06, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Kugler, Peter & Lenz, Carlos, 1993.
"Multivariate Cointegration Analysis and the Long-Run Validity of PPP,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(1), pages 180-184, February.
- Peter Kugler & Carlos Lenz, 1990. "Multivariate Cointegration Analysis and the Long-run Validity of PPP," Diskussionsschriften dp9004, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Corbae, Dean & Ouliaris, Sam, 1988. "Cointegration and Tests of Purchasing Power Parity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 508-511, August.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- Enders, Walter & Hurn, Stan, 1994. "Theory and Tests of Generalized Purchasing-Power Parity: Common Trends and Real Exchange Rates in the Pacific Rim," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 179-190, June.
- Pippenger, Michael K., 1993. "Cointegration tests of purchasing power parity: the case of Swiss exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 46-61, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- EPHREM HABTEMICHAEL REDDA & Paul-Francious Muzindusti, 2017. "Does SADC constitute an optimum currency area? Evidence from generalised purchasing power parity," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4807771, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:29:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Da Silva & Leandro Stocco & J. Anchieta Neves, 2008. "Is Mercosur an optimum currency area? An assessment using generalized purchasing power parity," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(29), pages 1-13.
- Dimitrios Sideris, 2009.
"Do the new EU member states form an Optimum Currency Area with the eurozone? Evidence from six Central and Eastern European Countries,"
15, National Bank of Serbia.
- Dimitrios Sideris, 2009. "Do the new EU member states form an Optimum Currency Area with the eurozone? Evidence from six Central and Eastern European Countries," SEEMHN papers 17, National Bank of Serbia.
- Dimitrios Sideris, 2009. "Do the new EU member states form an Optimum Currency Area with the eurozone? Evidence from six Central and Eastern European Countries," SEEMHN papers 16, National Bank of Serbia.
- Neves, J. Anchieta & Stocco, Leandro & Da Silva, Sergio, 2007. "Is Mercosur an optimum currency area?," MPRA Paper 2758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:28:y:2000:i:4:p:385-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.