The trade balance effects of U.S. foreign direct investment in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Orr, 1991. "The trade balance effects of foreign direct investment in U.S. manufacturing," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 63-76.
- Markusen, James R., 1983. "Factor movements and commodity trade as complements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 341-356, May.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Robert E. Lipsey & Ksenia Kulchycky, 1988. "U.S. and Swedish Direct Investment and Exports," NBER Chapters,in: Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis, pages 257-302 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984.
"A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(3), pages 451-471, June.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "A Simple Theory of International Trade with Multinational Corporations," Scholarly Articles 3445092, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muzammil, Muhammad, 2015. "Impact of Financial Development on Trade Balance: An ARDL Cointegration and Causality Approach for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 68587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:sae:globus:v:18:y:2017:i:5:p:1199-1214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yongqing & Wan, Guanghua, 2008. "China?s Trade Imbalances: The Role of FDI," WIDER Working Paper Series 103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ubaidillah, Nur Zaimah & Ab. Rahim, Rossazana, 2012. "A Multivariate Cointegration Analysis Of The Role Of Exports To Main Trading Partners In The Malaysian Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 39706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Ahad, 2017.
"Impact of Financial Development on Trade Balance: An ARDL Cointegration and Causality Approach for Pakistan,"
Global Business Review,
International Management Institute, vol. 18(5), pages 1199-1214, October.
- Ahad, Muhammad, 2015. "Impact of Financial Development on Trade Balance: An ARDL Cointegration and Causality Approach for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 68545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wei Sun & Lian An, 2011. "Dynamics of floating exchange rate: how important are capital flows relative to macroeconomic fundamentals?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 35(4), pages 456-472, October.
- Tiia Vissak, 2001. "The impact of foreign direct investments on host country’s exports," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration,in: Foreign Direct Investments in the Estonian Economy, volume 9, chapter 5, pages 269-306 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:27:y:1999:i:1:p:24-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.