Unsustainable varieties of capitalism along the Thailand–Malaysia border? The role of institutional complementarities in regional development
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kevin Hewison, 2005. "Neo-liberalism and Domestic Capital: The Political Outcomes of the Economic Crisis in Thailand," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 310-330.
- Michael Carney, 2004. "The Institutions of Industrial Restructuring in Southeast Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(1_2), pages 171-188, 03.
- Doner, Richard F. & Ritchie, Bryan K. & Slater, Dan, 2005. "Systemic Vulnerability and the Origins of Developmental States: Northeast and Southeast Asia in Comparative Perspective," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(02), pages 327-361, April.
- Hall, Peter A. & Soskice, David (ed.), 2001. "Varieties of Capitalism: The Institutional Foundations of Comparative Advantage," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247752, March.
- Andriesse, E., 2006. "Regional varieties of capitalism': inter-firm relations and access to finance in Satun (Thailand) and Perlis (Malaysia)," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19192, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:3:p:459-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.