Economic and strategic considerations surrounding Chinese FDI in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10490/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2006.
"Acquisition versus greenfield: The impact of the mode of foreign bank entry on information and bank lending rates,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
182, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2007. "Acquisition versus greenfield: The impact of the mode of foreign bank entry on information and bank lending rates," Working Paper Series 210, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2006. "Acquisition versus greenfield: the impact of the mode of foreign bank entry on information and bank lending rates," Working Paper Series 653, European Central Bank.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjoholm, Fredrik & Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson, 2007. "Is there really a foreign ownership wage premium? Evidence from matched employer-employee data," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 355-376, November.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2004. "Is there Really a Foreign Ownership Wage Premium? Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working Paper Series 199, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2004. "Is There Really A Foreign Ownership Wage Premium?Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," EIJS Working Paper Series 206, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2006. "Is There Really A Foreign Ownership Wage Premium? Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," EIJS Working Paper Series 230, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2006. "Is There Really a Foreign Ownership Wage Premium? Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working Paper Series 674, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Slangen, Arjen & Hennart, Jean-François, 2007. "Greenfield or acquisition entry: A review of the empirical foreign establishment mode literature," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 403-429, December.
- Slangen, A.H.L. & Hennart, J-F., 2007. "Greenfield or Acquisition Entry: A Review of the Empirical Foreign Establishment Mode Literature," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-059-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Chung, Wilbur, 2001. "Mode, size, and location of foreign direct investments and industry markups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 185-211, June.
- José Mata & Pedro Portugal, 1999. "Closure and Divestiture By Foreign Entrants: The Impact of Entry and Post-Entry Strategies," Working Papers w199906, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Abhinav Alakshendra, "undated". "Overseas Acquisition Versus Greenfield Foreign Investment: Which Internationalization Strategy is better for Indian Pharmaceutical Enterprises?," Working Papers 0607, Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID).
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Alakshendra, Abhinav, 2006. "Overseas Acquisition versus Greenfield Foreign Investment: Which Internationalization Strategy is better for Indian Pharmaceutical Enterprises?," MPRA Paper 12339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Hakkala, Katariina & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 2007. "Cross-Border Acquisition or Greenfield Entry: Does it Matter for Affiliate R&D?," Working Paper Series 693, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kang, C. S. Eliot, 1997. "U.S. politics and greater regulation of inward foreign direct investment," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(02), pages 301-333, March.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2007. "Recent Chinese Buyout Activity and the Implications for Wider Global Investment Rules," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 33(2), pages 207-226, June.
- Li, Peter Ping, 2007. "Toward an integrated theory of multinational evolution: The evidence of Chinese multinational enterprises as latecomers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 296-318, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:26:y:2009:i:1:p:163-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.