Potential Benefits from a Deep EU–India Free Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jens Matthias Arnold & Beata Javorcik & Molly Lipscomb & Aaditya Mattoo, 2016.
"Services Reform and Manufacturing Performance: Evidence from India,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(590), pages 1-39, February.
- Arnold, Jens & Javorcik, Beata & Lipscomb, Molly & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2010. "Services Reform and Manufacturing Performance: Evidence from India," CEPR Discussion Papers 8011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnold, Jens Matthias & Javorcik, Beata & Lipscomb, Molly & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2012. "Services reform and manufacturing performance : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5948, The World Bank.
- Bibek Debroy, 2005. "The SPS and TBT Agreements: Implications for Indian Policy," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 163, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2009. "Three essays on trade in services : exploring tradability, regional trade and government procurement of services," Economics PhD Theses 0609, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sangeeta Khorana & Anand Asthana, 2014. "EU FTA negotiations with India: The question of liberalisation of public procurement," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 251-263, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:7:y:2009:i:1:p:43-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.