Potential Benefits from a Deep EU–India Free Trade Agreement
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10308/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bibek Debroy, 2005. "The SPS and TBT Agreements: Implications for Indian Policy," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 163, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Jens Matthias Arnold & Beata Javorcik & Molly Lipscomb & Aaditya Mattoo, 2016.
"Services Reform and Manufacturing Performance: Evidence from India,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(590), pages 1-39, 02.
- Arnold, Jens & Javorcik, Beata & Lipscomb, Molly & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2010. "Services Reform and Manufacturing Performance: Evidence from India," CEPR Discussion Papers 8011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnold, Jens Matthias & Javorcik, Beata & Lipscomb, Molly & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2012. "Services reform and manufacturing performance : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5948, The World Bank.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2009. "Three essays on trade in services : exploring tradability, regional trade and government procurement of services," Economics PhD Theses 0609, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:7:y:2009:i:1:p:43-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.