Assessing Taiwan’s endeavors towards a circular economy: the electronics sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen H. Hu & Chia-Wei Hsu, 2010. "Critical factors for implementing green supply chain management practice: An empirical study of electrical and electronics industries in Taiwan," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(6), pages 586-608, May.
- Marcel C. Hollander & Conny A. Bakker & Erik Jan Hultink, 2017. "Product Design in a Circular Economy: Development of a Typology of Key Concepts and Terms," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 21(3), pages 517-525, June.
- Hu, S.-C. & Chuah, Y.K., 2003. "Power consumption of semiconductor fabs in Taiwan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 895-907.
- Zengwei Yuan & Jun Bi & Yuichi Moriguichi, 2006. "The Circular Economy: A New Development Strategy in China," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 10(1‐2), pages 4-8, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fu-Hsuan Chen & Hao-Ren Liu, 2021. "Evaluation of Sustainable Development in Six Transformation Fields of the Central Taiwan Science Park," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(8), pages 1-14, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nancy Bocken & Lars Strupeit & Katherine Whalen & Julia Nußholz, 2019. "A Review and Evaluation of Circular Business Model Innovation Tools," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-25, April.
- Mechthild Donner & Anne Verniquet & Jan Broeze & Katrin Kayser & Hugo de Vries, 2021. "Critical success and risk factors for circular business models valorising agricultural waste and by-products," Post-Print hal-03004851, HAL.
- Sofie Hagejärd & Anita Ollár & Paula Femenías & Ulrike Rahe, 2020. "Designing for Circularity—Addressing Product Design, Consumption Practices and Resource Flows in Domestic Kitchens," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-20, January.
- Raphaëlle Stewart & Faheem Ali & Casper Boks & Niki Bey, 2018. "Architect, Catalyst, Advocate, and Prophet: A Four-Lens View of Companies to Support Ecodesign Integration," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-27, September.
- Jacopo Zotti & Andrea Bigano, 2019. "Write circular economy, read economy’s circularity. How to avoid going in circles," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 36(2), pages 629-652, July.
- Lucy Chamberlin & Casper Boks, 2018. "Marketing Approaches for a Circular Economy: Using Design Frameworks to Interpret Online Communications," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-27, June.
- Durán-Romero, Gemma & López, Ana M. & Beliaeva, Tatiana & Ferasso, Marcos & Garonne, Christophe & Jones, Paul, 2020. "Bridging the gap between circular economy and climate change mitigation policies through eco-innovations and Quintuple Helix Model," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 160(C).
- S.M. Mizanur Rahman & Junbeum Kim & Gilles Lerondel & Youcef Bouzidi & Laure Clerget, 2019. "Value Retention Options in Circular Economy: Issues and Challenges of LED Lamp Preprocessing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-20, August.
- Chang, Yung-Chung & Chan, Tien-Shun & Lee, Wen-Shing, 2010. "Economic dispatch of chiller plant by gradient method for saving energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1096-1101, April.
- Qinghua Zhu & Ying Qu & Yong Geng & Tsuyoshi Fujita, 2017. "A Comparison of Regulatory Awareness and Green Supply Chain Management Practices Among Chinese and Japanese Manufacturers," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 18-30, January.
- Hu, Shih-Cheng & Xu, Tengfang & Chaung, Tony & Chan, David Y.-L., 2010. "Characterization of energy use in 300 mm DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory) wafer fabrication plants (fabs) in Taiwan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3788-3792.
- Xu, Tengfang & Flapper, Joris, 2009. "Energy use and implications for efficiency strategies in global fluid-milk processing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5334-5341, December.
- Bölen, Mehmet Cem, 2020. "From traditional wristwatch to smartwatch: Understanding the relationship between innovation attributes, switching costs and consumers' switching intention," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- Thomas Wastling & Fiona Charnley & Mariale Moreno, 2018. "Design for Circular Behaviour: Considering Users in a Circular Economy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-22, May.
- Kirchherr, Julian & Piscicelli, Laura & Bour, Ruben & Kostense-Smit, Erica & Muller, Jennifer & Huibrechtse-Truijens, Anne & Hekkert, Marko, 2018. "Barriers to the Circular Economy: Evidence From the European Union (EU)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 264-272.
- Agnieszka D. Hunka & Marcus Linder & Shiva Habibi, 2021. "Determinants of consumer demand for circular economy products. A case for reuse and remanufacturing for sustainable development," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 535-550, January.
- Li, Kun & Cursio, Joseph D. & Jiang, Mengfei & Liang, Xi, 2019. "The significance of calendar effects in the electricity market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C), pages 487-494.
- Fabio A. Madau & Brunella Arru & Roberto Furesi & Pietro Pulina, 2020. "Insect Farming for Feed and Food Production from a Circular Business Model Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-15, July.
- Żaneta Muranko & Catriona Tassell & Anouk Zeeuw van der Laan & Marco Aurisicchio, 2021. "Characterisation and Environmental Value Proposition of Reuse Models for Fast-Moving Consumer Goods: Reusable Packaging and Products," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-35, March.
- Siri Willskytt, 2021. "Design of Consumables in a Resource-Efficient Economy—A Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-26, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:18:y:2020:i:4:d:10.1007_s10308-019-00568-w. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.