Emulating Erasmus? Turkey’s Mevlana exchange program in higher education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Fuat Keyman, 2016. "Turkish foreign policy in the post-Arab Spring era: from proactive to buffer state," Third World Quarterly, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 2274-2287, December.
- Theresa Kuhn, 2012. "Why Educational Exchange Programmes Miss Their Mark: Cross-Border Mobility, Education and European Identity," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 994-1010, November.
- Rose, Richard, 1991. "What is Lesson-Drawing?," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 3-30, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vairo, Daniela & Haring, Anna Maria & Dabbert, Stephan & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2006. "Policies supporting organic food and farming in the EU: assessment and development by stakeholders in 11 European countries," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10109, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dimiter Toshkov & Elitsa Kortenska, 2015. "Does Immigration Undermine Public Support for Integration in the European Union?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 910-925, July.
- Anne-Sophie Paquez, 2007. "Les politiques publiques des biotechnologies médicales (diagnostic préimplantatoire, thérapie génique, clonage) en Allemagne, en France et au Royaume-Uni," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5404, Sciences Po.
- Ellen Quintelier & Soetkin Verhaegen & Marc Hooghe, 2014. "The Intergenerational Transmission of European Identity: The Role of Gender and Discussion within Families," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 1103-1119, September.
- Caner Bakır, 2017. "Policy learning and policy change: learning from research citations," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 50(4), pages 585-597, December.
- Katharina Rietig, 2014. "Reinforcement of multilevel governance dynamics: creating momentum for increasing ambitions in international climate negotiations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 371-389, November.
- Lucia Quaglia, 2009. "The 'British Plan' as a Pace-Setter: The Europeanization of Banking Rescue Plans in the EU?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 1063-1083, November.
- Kristine Mitchell, 2015. "Rethinking the ‘Erasmus Effect’ on European Identity," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 330-348, March.
- Conzelmann, Thomas, 1998. "Europeanisation of Regional Development Policies? Linking the Multi-Level Governance Approach with Theories of Policy Learning and Policy Change," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 2, June.
- Julius T. Mugwagwa, 2013. "Revealing the footprint: Supranational organizations and transnational governance of biotechnology in southern Africa," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 135-148, March.
- Sander Kunst & Theresa Kuhn & Herman G van de Werfhorst, 2020. "Does education decrease Euroscepticism? A regression discontinuity design using compulsory schooling reforms in four European countries," European Union Politics, , vol. 21(1), pages 24-42, March.
- Häring, A.M. & Vairo, D. & Dabbert, S. & Zanoli, R., 2007.
"Policy assessment and development by stakeholders: a cross-country analysis of national recommendation on organic farming policy in 11 European countries,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 42, March.
- Haring, Anna Maria & Vairo, Daniela & Dabbert, Stephan & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2006. "Policy Assessment And Development By Stakeholders: A Cross-Country Analysis Of National Recommendation On Organic Farming Policy In 11 European Countries," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14967, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Warren, Peter, 2017. "Transferability of demand-side policies between countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 757-766.
- Daniel Bertram & Ammar Maleki & Niels Karsten, 2020. "Factoring in Societal Culture in Policy Transfer Design: the Proliferation of Private Sponsorship of Refugees," Journal of International Migration and Integration, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 253-271, March.
- Sharon Werning Rivera, 2004. "Elites and the Diffusion of Foreign Models in Russia," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 52(1), pages 43-62, March.
- Patrik Marier, 2017. "The politics of policy adoption: a saga on the difficulties of enacting policy diffusion or transfer across industrialized countries," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 50(3), pages 427-448, September.
- Bank, André & Edel, Mirjam, 2015. "Authoritarian Regime Learning: Comparative Insights from the Arab Uprisings," GIGA Working Papers 274, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Sharmeen, Fariya & Timmermans, Harry, 2014. "Walking down the habitual lane: analyzing path dependence effects of mode choice for social trips," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 222-227.
- Alistair Cole & Jean-Baptiste Harguindéguy & Ian Stafford & Romain Pasquier & Christian de Visscher, 2015. "States of Convergence in Territorial Governance," Publius: The Journal of Federalism, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 297-321.
- Lucia Quaglia, 2009. "The ‘British Plan’ as a Pace‐Setter: The Europeanization of Banking Rescue Plans in the EU?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(5), pages 1063-1083, November.
More about this item
KeywordsErasmus; Exchange; Higher education; Mevlana; Policy transfer; Turkey;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiaeu:v:17:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10308-017-0497-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.