Intangible Asset Valuation Model Using Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matyas, Laszlo & Lovrics, Laszlo, 1991. "Missing observations and panel data : A Monte-Carlo analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 39-44, September.
- Nielsen, Christian & Madsen, Mona Toft, 2009. "Discourses of transparency in the intellectual capital reporting debate: Moving from generic reporting models to management defined information," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 847-854.
- Baruch Lev & Suresh Radhakrishnan, 2003. "The Measurement of Firm-Specific Organization Capital," NBER Working Papers 9581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Vasicek, Oldrich A, 1973. "A Note on Using Cross-Sectional Information in Bayesian Estimation of Security Betas," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(5), pages 1233-1239, December.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 1999. "Intangibles: what put the new in the new economy?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 3-16.
- Lev, Baruch & Sougiannis, Theodore, 1996. "The capitalization, amortization, and value-relevance of R&D," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 107-138, February.
- Dieter Sadowski & Oliver Ludewig, 2003. "Organisational Capital: The Power of an Economic Metaphor: Organisational Capital in German Establishments," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200302, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications (I): The Theory of Production," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, volume 1, number fuss1978.
- Lev, B & Zarowin, P, 1999. "The boundaries of financial reporting and how to extend them," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 353-385.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lorena Mitrione & George Tanewski & Jacqueline Birt, 2014. "The relevance to firm valuation of research and development expenditure in the Australian health-care industry," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 39(3), pages 425-452, August.
- Crompton, Paul & Lesourd, Jean-Baptiste, 2008. "Economies of scale in global iron-making," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 74-82, June.
- Anne-Laure Farjaudon, 2006. "L'évaluation des marques, au carrefour des recherches en comptabilité, finance, contrôle de gestion et marketing," Post-Print halshs-00548127, HAL.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Siyahhan, Baran, 2015. "Value and risk dynamics over the innovation cycle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-16.
- Pei, Duo & Vasarhelyi, Miklos A., 2020. "Big data and algorithmic trading against periodic and tangible asset reporting: The need for U-XBRL," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(C).
- Mark Russell, 2017. "Management incentives to recognise intangible assets," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 57, pages 211-234, April.
- McDonald, John & Snooks, G. D., 1986. "Domesday Economy: A New Approach to Anglo-Norman History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198285243.
- Dan Givoly & Carla Hayn & Sharon Katz, 2017. "The changing relevance of accounting information to debt holders over time," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 64-108, March.
- Patrik SÃ¶derholm, 2000. "Environmental Regulations and Interfuel Substitution in the Power Sector: A Generalized Leontief Model," Energy & Environment, , vol. 11(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Daniel McFadden, 2014. "The new science of pleasure: consumer choice behavior and the measurement of well-being," Chapters, in: Stephane Hess & Andrew Daly (ed.), Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 2, pages 7-48, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ferenc Kiss & Bernard Lefebvre, 1987. "Econometric models of telecommunications firms : a survey," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(2), pages 307-374.
- Pope, Rulon D. & Just, Richard E., 1996. "Empirical implementation of ex ante cost functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 231-249.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1900 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Ritter & Peter Wells, 2006. "Identifiable intangible asset disclosures, stock prices and future earnings," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 46(5), pages 843-863, December.
- Gaëlle Lenormand & Lionel Touchais, 2008. "La pertinence des actifs incorporels avec les IFRS," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(2), pages 173-201, June.
- Saida Dammak, 2014. "An Analysis of the Relationship between the Voluntary Disclosure of the Intellectual Capital and the Firm Value," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 4(11), pages 546-566.
- Booth, G. Geoffrey & Junttila, Juha & Kallunki, Juha-Pekka & Rahiala, Markku & Sahlstrom, Petri, 2006. "How does the financial environment affect the stock market valuation of R&D spending?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 197-214, April.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1980. "Aggregation Problems in the Measurement of Capital," NBER Chapters, in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 433-538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell Henry & Sættem, Frode, 2005. "The Value Relevance of Financial Reporting on the Oslo Stock Exchange over the Period 1964-2003," Discussion Papers 2005/23, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ilanit Gavious & Dafna Schwartz, 2009. "The Valuation Implications of Sales Growth in Start-up Ventures," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 13(2), pages 1-24, Fall.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell & Sættem, Frode, 2008. "The value-relevance of adopting IFRS: Evidence from 145 NGAAP restatements," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 92-112.
More about this item
KeywordsIntangible asset; Panel data; Fixed effect; Duality; Valuation model;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:21:y:2014:i:2:p:175-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.