Solving Singular Control from Optimal Switching
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102851|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ioannis Karatzas & Fridrik M. Baldursson, 1996. "Irreversible investment and industry equilibrium (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 69-89.
- Boetius, Frederik & Kohlmann, Michael, 1998. "Connections between optimal stopping and singular stochastic control," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 253-281, September.
- Scheinkman, Jose A. & Zariphopoulou, Thaleia, 2001. "Optimal Environmental Management in the Presence of Irreversibilities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 180-207, January.
- Guo, Xin & Pham, Huyên, 2005. "Optimal partially reversible investment with entry decision and general production function," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(5), pages 705-736, May.
- Alvarez, Luis H.R., 2011. "Optimal capital accumulation under price uncertainty and costly reversibility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1769-1788, October.
- Abel, Andrew B. & Eberly, Janice C., 1997. "An exact solution for the investment and value of a firm facing uncertainty, adjustment costs, and irreversibility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 831-852, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:apfinm:v:15:y:2008:i:1:p:25-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.