Connections between optimal stopping and singular stochastic control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Angelis, Tiziano & Federico, Salvatore & Ferrari, Giorgio, 2016. "On the Optimal Boundary of a Three-Dimensional Singular Stochastic Control Problem Arising in Irreversible Investment," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 509, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- De Angelis, Tiziano & Ferrari, Giorgio, 2014. "A stochastic partially reversible investment problem on a finite time-horizon: Free-boundary analysis," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(12), pages 4080-4119.
- Joachim Gahungu and Yves Smeers, 2012. "A Real Options Model for Electricity Capacity Expansion," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/08, European University Institute.
- Tiziano De Angelis & Erik Ekstrom, 2016. "The dividend problem with a finite horizon," Papers 1609.01655, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- de Angelis, Tiziano & Ferrari, Giorgio, 2016. "Stochastic nonzero-sum games: a new connection between singular control and optimal stopping," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 565, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Tiziano De Angelis & Salvatore Federico & Giorgio Ferrari, 2014.
"Optimal Boundary Surface for Irreversible Investment with Stochastic Costs,"
1406.4297, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Tiziano De Angelis & Salvatore Federico & Giorgio Ferrari, 2015. "Optimal boundary surface for irreversible investment with stochastic costs," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2015-03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Xin Guo & Pascal Tomecek, 2008. "Solving Singular Control from Optimal Switching," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 15(1), pages 25-45, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSingular control Optimal stopping Impulse control Local times Irreversible investment Options;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:77:y:1998:i:2:p:253-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .